seven

you have no absolute clue how the hell everyone ended up like this.

atsumu on the floor probably passed out after you dont know; seven bottles? bokuto and hinata screaming their lungs out as they sing along the karaoke, kageyama and hoshiumi having this intense eye staring fight and as for ushiwaka you have no idea where he went, i mean its not as if you're his mum or anything.

it's taking all your will power to just keep sane being placed in this same room with all this half drunk and also drunk men on the spot.

"mummy, can we go home now?" sakura tugs on the sleeve of your shirt as she looks up at you with tired eyes.

it's currently seven in the evening and the kids had a pretty exhausting day, well more like sakura. she played around with the msby boys aside from sakusa and as for jiro, he was the usual: sitting quietly, headphones in check, eyes buried on the phone. but its not like you're complaining or anything.

"sure, i'll just go ask your uncle for the keys. stay here with your brother." there's no way in hell you're staying here any longer. as far as you know, if you're staying there for another hour or so, you might just end up slapping all of their wits away and clean the place like the good mum you are.

"kags," you call him as you walk towards the table him and hoshiumi are situated. he doesn't spare you a look instead he hums in response making you roll your eyes. "i'm going ahead. just stay here for the night or something." you continue and he nods at you.

"i'm also taking your car, i'll return it tomorrow, bye ." you spare him a wink which is totally useless because he isn't even looking at you.

"bye kou, happy birthday enjoy the rest of the night." you tell him with a small wave as you unhook the key from kageyama's belt hole.

"see ya!" you tell them as you walk back to your children.

"come on lets go." you tell them and to which they stand on their feet and follow you from behind.

"mummy," sakura calls as you walk to the door. you reply with a simple hum, opening the door and ushering them to walk out before you.

"do you have a photo of sakusa-san?" she suddenly asks you out of the blue as you close the door behind you. you chuckle at her question as you walk to the open car park.

"why would i?" you ask her and she looks at you with a small pout. jiro only glares at her and the mention of the spiker, who threatened to spoil his sisters innocence.

"because he's cute-"

"hold up- cute?" you laugh as you repeat her words. she looked up at you and nodded with curious eyes.

"that's b-s." you laugh at her as you three walked to the car. jiro only shakes his head as you laugh at his sister.

"what's b-s?" she asks you and you continue laugh at her as you ruffle her hair.

"something you'll know in the future, or you could just ask your brother. he will most likely know if i know." you tell her as you look at your son who's walking ahead the two of you towards the car.

"oh wait-" you halt your steps as you suddenly feel your hands gripping nothing but the car keys. and ofcourse, you and your ass forgot your precious phone at the apartment.

"i forgot my phone." you say as you tap around your bottom.

"you two can go ahead, here." you say as you hand jiro the car keys. he retrieves it without a word and continue to walk ahead of you. sakura takes a hold of her brothers arm and follows him by the side.