Part 2 Farhan, we can always start over

Am taking part in #DreameReadersChoiceAwards2020 kindly vote for me for my other book: feeling blessed, please please support me.. thank you so much.

Not edited, enjoy reading and please don't forget to vote for my book feeling blessed only if you have DREAME APP..Thank you FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTING ME WITH VOTES
IF you want to vote in dreame, then you can also download it has good books and my books are for free in dreame. Thank you

Mr Farhan.

"Please don't build a wall around me again," I heard her say as I stared at such an amazing woman who sat next to me staring at me with their beautiful wide eyes, curiously, she was one stubborn woman I will give her that.
She's breaking every wall around me, she doesn't even realize in fact we both didn't realize when we fell in love and confessed.
Will she ever forgive me?What if I hurt her again?She deserves so much better.
"What's wrong with you?you have been staring way too log, that's sure not your habit," I heard her say and I clenched my hands tightly, was I so harsh towards her?was I never ever paying attention to her.

"I am just joking," she said wirh a smile to lighten up the mood and grabbed my hand.
"Promise me you won't ever feel insecure, no more negativity, that was our rough start but we can always start afresh, new beginning, just me, you and our families, we can even plan for the future," she said with excitement and nodded towards the sterring wheel.
"Where are you taking me mister?" She asked but I just ignored her. No not that ignoring as ignoring in a good way.
"You will see," I replied I a firm tone and e enjoyed comfortable silence and the cool breeze from the window until she switched on the nasheeds and we both listened to it while she hummed them, I loved some of them.

"We are here," I told her as I removed my hands from her eyes and her eyes widened. I knew she always wanted to come and visit this falls, beauty of it. SubhanAllah.
"I love beach and I thought we must be going there but this is just something amazing view of the falls, the water flowing, the greenery," she said with excitement and smile which really reached her eyes she stared at me and then took her phone and clicked our pictures without even informing me to pose.
"Natural pictures my dear loving husband," she said as she moved closer and we not stood under the dark sky as the beautiful moon was our witness.
I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me, she tried to move away but I grabbed her firmly wanting to see her reaction if she would pulled away.
"Farhan, What's holding you back whenever you touch me?" She asked in a sad tone and something clenched in my heart, as if someone had stabbed me.
"Please forget the past Farhan, we can always start over," she said in low voice and I shook my head.
"You love me but you think am not good enough for you yeah?you think I will not meet your expectations?Why don't you take a step ahead ?" She asked shyly and looked down, just how innocent can she be?how much more will I hurt her ?how much have I hurt this beautiful wife of mine.
"It's not that," I denied why was she being insecure?and putting herself down.
"Never put yourself down understood?" I asked her in a strict tone and she raised brow.
"Then why can't we be happy like other lovers, aren't you happy with me?" She asked again and I grabbed her and forced her to look at me.

"I am the most luckiest and happiest man to have you, yeah we can start over, but Asya am just scared, am scared what if our happiness will be snatched ?what if someone tries to harm our relationship?am scared what if I hurt you again," I said as a lump formed in my throat it pained to say but there was so much to talk we both knew we had to talk a lot, we both have our battles or may be I only have them.
"We can always start by making our fragile bond the most strongest so no one can come between, so no little amount of misunderstanding can create problems, we have to learn to talk to each other instead of giving cold shoulder, we to learn to apologise, take time for each other, guide one another towards our religion, make most of it," she explained and I nodded I kissed her on her forehead as a sign of respect, I stared at her lips but gazed away not here, this is not the right moment I will have to make it special for both of us, our special moment InshaAllah and I smirked, she stared at me but I didn't say anything, let her think.
***
"Thank you for today," she thanked once we entered our room it was 5am so we thought of using a nap and then praying fajr.
"This is nothing my dear wife, be ready at 7pm today," I informed her and her eyes widened with shock she stood without blinking her eyes.
"Won't you be tired as always from work?" She asked and I denied.
"No," I declined and she looked confused and damn did she looked cute with that sleepy face and innocent eyes.
"Are you seriously my Farhan ?like I just don't believe and it feels like it's dream and once I close my eyes and wake up, everything will become like before back to square one?" She asked in a sad tone but I want to make her feel like it's real and not dream I want to make her feel special and happy in this marriage, as a husband it's my duty to look after my wife and not just my job.
She rested her forehead on my chest and we listened to each others heartbeats, my heart was besting really fast I don't know of she realizes what her presence is doing to me.
One day I will go crazy I guess I have gone crazy for her 
"Please tell me it's not a dreame?" She asked as she played with the collar of my shirt and I smiled 
"Tell me do you want to start this romantic journey filled with ups and downs with me?I asked as I removed her hijab, she has always been wearing it but now I asked her with my eyes and she nodded..I removed it and ruffled her hair she looked annoyed but didn't utter a word.
I removed a strand of hair behind her ear and we gazed at each other as we waited for fajr prayers 
****
" Please pray that surgery goes successfully, it's so painful to see loved ones waiting with hope, ans asking us to cure them although we tell them to pray but sometimes it's just suchsuch weak moment to see someone passing away while you are just witnessing the loved ones being shattered,"I said as I wore my shoes and she put on jacket for me from behind.
I kissed her forehead.
"Be ready by 7pm," I reminded her.
"We can postpone it, you will be tired by then," she said as she handed me my phone I have been I used to and addictive of her like she has been taking care of my every need.
"What will I do without you?" I asked her in low voice and pecked her on cheeks leaving her frozen on her spot and laughed, for the first time and I captured her picture, when she realised it was late and she came running grabbing for my phone.
'Natural pictures desr wife,"I gave her own medicine back and she laughed whiel Fatma mom stared at us with confusion, I kissed her forehead and she smiled.

"Stay blessed and always stay happy," she said and I hugged he pray for me I told her 

Mrs Asya
Sometimes people sacrifice with silence and leave their loved ones so that they find their happiness.

"What's gotten into him?" Fatma mom asked and I looked down shyly with a smile playing on my lips. Now what will I reply to that?I just hope our holiness lasts and I prayed for him.
"You are smiling all alone what's gotten into bot of you?" She asked as we entered kitchen and I asked her question which I have been wanting to ask her since long.

She looked shocked that I asked her, she stood still and her face paled, all colour drained from her far.

Did I ask wrong question?

****
Please vote for my book feeling blessed if you have dreame app for #ReadersChoiceAwards
Thank you so much 
Please vote and comment
How was the chapter