Three (A/N)

I applaud you, for you have reached the end. Well done.

You've just read my first ever smut. It's a weird feeling to have finally lost my smut-virginity but here I am. Really weird. My respect to anyone who's good at writing smut because, oh my god, did I struggle. This shit is hard to write. I salute you if you're able to turn your nasty fantasies into a well-written smut, I fucking salute you.

Anyway, just wanted to say that this was written under the assumption that both have perfect sexual health and are aware of each other being clean, so yeah... just wanted to add that. That's why there's no use of condoms (they weren't expecting for things to turn out this way, so I thought it would be weird if they did have some... or maybe it's weird that they didn't? I don't know) and also no questioning whether that's safe since they know it is, being aware of each others' health and all. Using cum as lubricant is not the best solution either but they made it work here (it's fiction either way, why am I trying so hard... I even did some research, someone help me).

Anyway, always have safe sex, kids. That's it from me. Go read something else now, or go get some sleep, or have a nice day. Bye ;)