Season 1

________________

___________Episode1__________

Kelsey Hudson_5pm_Tuesday

It meowed, Kitty. Starring at me, knew what it was calling for, the bowl of milk. I bent over, giving him what he wanted. Kitty didn't need permission to enjoy the mixed milk with raisins.

How Kitty likes it, I smiled. Running my fingers around his soft silky fur, leaving him, I saw the sketch pad on my bed.

A drawing, I haven't completed. It was of a girl with a garland around her neck. In a river line background. The background I was still working on.

The girl seem scared but bold at the same time, with tears in her eyes and a knife on her left hand.

One would wonder what she was about to face. Or escaping from an ugly side behind the background, there was certainty about this sketch, was of my imaginations.

Adams: You ready. Sweetie?

That was Dad, calling from downstairs. I haven't realize he be home at this hour or today. Dad works in a tin factory.

Many days, he spent the night there at the factory. Cuz he was to be working early hours, most of the times I don't see him in a week or two.

Mom was away, on some island with her new family. After getting a divorce with Dad.

Kelsey: Down in a minute. Kitty's not full.

Adams: We could bring Kitty along. To the movies.

Kelsey: Movies?

I hardly remember this schedule, but he was less busy, as he had sounded.

Adams: Yeah, I said we did go to the movies last week.

Taking off my black jacket from the handle, I walked the stairs slowly. My fingers on the banister.

Kelsey: That was. Two weeks ago, Dad.

Adams: Hmph! Remind me.

Kelsey: So, you gonna stay.

Adams: Yeah, that's why we are going over to the movies.

He went over to the refrigerator, pulling the handle. He took out a bottle of beer, he stretched his eye over to the opener. Making use of it, he poured some liquor into his mouth.

We heard a car sound outside, looking over. It was that of Asher, Dad's long time friend. It only called for something, the reason he was here. At a time like this.

He needed not to knock, the door was opened. He walked right in, adjusting his face cap.

Kelsey: Duty call Dad. And oh! You aren't gonna ignore that.

He couldn't deny the fact, he got somewhere to be. Rather than this Dad/ daughter time with the cat, kitty.

Adams: Does that mean you're good with it?

Leaving them both, what was he expecting? Of course I was mad but always play it cool.

Kelsey: Nope, and of course we never argue.

Climbing the stairs, I had some other stuff to do which was the sketch I was working on.

Asher: I could send Vicky over. So you girls could have some fun.

What? Vicky was the last person I wanna see right now, as we weren't in the best of terms after she hook me up with this guy across the street. I shouldn't have gone, be there with her at the bar.

Kelsey: A great idea! Asher.

Still walking up the stairs, I just agreed to the worst thing ever. But I had to get Dad out. As much I was understanding, I still missed him.