MY NEKO CH1

A/N: Hey guy's this is a cute little story about a neko and a werewolf. It start at a fast past , and my updates will probably be with no set date , but I have not given up on this story or others. I just get a lot of idea's. So I usually try to update my most popular ones first. So a little feedback goes along way. Sorry if I'm rambling , but I just wanted to get my point out there.

ENJOY!

-----

A small white kitten was looking outside as the rain fell. He began meowing as he watched a raindrop. "Baby what have I told you about shifting to avoid chores?" The kitten's dad asked. The kitten shifted into a little boy with blonde hair and big blue eyes. "I did my chores. Dad stop playing with my ears." He pouted. The boy had cat ears and a tail.

-YEARS LATER-

"Dad where is my beanie?" Kyle asked, searching the house. "Right here." His Dad said. "Thanks Dad well I'm off." Kyle said back with a smile as he grabbed the beanie.

Around the same time the young Alpha was getting ready for school. "MARKUS CLYDE DANIELS GET YOUR ALPHA ASS DOWN HERE!" The former Luna/'mom' yelled at his son. "Mom, I'm ready, what's up with the yelling?" The Alpha asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"Oh it's my baby's last year of high school!" He whined, and grabbed his son, hugging the life out him. "Oh should I leave?" The smirky ass Beta Kellen asked with a chuckle as he entered. The laughing and smirking was short- lived. "KELLEN SAMUEL REED COME HERE!" His 'mother' said grabbing the boy and hugging him to his small frame.

Markus smiled at his Beta with a smile of his own. After the 'mother' wolves deemed it long enough the boy's grabbed something quick and left before the men could do anything else.

Once they were in the car they started talking. "So Alpha think you'll find your mate today?" Kellen asked with a school girl smile. "Trying to get rid of me babe I'm hurt." Markus said with mock hurt.

"Maybe, but who knows what about you?" Markus asked back, making the Beta flustered. "Uggggg! Why do you always do this to me?" Kellen threw his arms up and was being over dramatic as normal.

-AT SCHOOL-

"Hey!" Whined an underclassman as an asshole of a wolf grabbed his bag. "Give it back now." Markus told the wolf while giving him a glare. The wolf listened to his Alpha. Markus's primal instincts kicked in leading him to a boy wearing a beanie. They made eye contact causing the smaller one to run.

The poor neko was hit hard with heat so he ran and hid then shifted. "Meow meow meeeeoooowwww meow meow!" Kyle was meowing in distress. The door opened and Kyle started purring. "Hello kitten." Markus said softly while closing the door behind him.

The kitten ran into his arms , and started purring louder. The neko was nuzzling Markus. "Kitten can you shift back?" Markus asked with a small chuckle as the neko started licking his face. He set the neko down and a bit later the cat was replaced by a boy. "H-hi." Kyle blushed as he spoke.

"Hi kitten wants your name?" He asked, combing through Ky's hair. "Kyle and you?" Kyle responded. " I'm Marcus Alpha of my pack. How old are you cutie?" Marcus asked, still combing through Kyle's hair. "I'm seven-teen years old and you?" Kyle responded. "Eight-teen." Markus answered.

Kyle started falling and Markus caught him. "Are you okay?" Markus was worried about his little mate. "I'm in heat please make it stop." Ky begged while nuzzling and purring into Markus. "You sure?" He asked and Kyle nodded. Then Markus marked him.

Markus was very happy about his little mate who was now his forever. With Kyle in heat it was becoming hard for both of them to control their actions Markus locked the door , and the kitten let his tail free , and it was swaying. Markus smiled at Kyle and took his beanie off revealing his cute ears.