CAUSE WE WERE SHIPS IN THE NIGHT

M: I'll be glad to. Make sure she doesn't wake up.

V: Ye. Looks like she won't.

M: Really? Can we go on a video call? I really want to see if she's in deep sleep.

*They go on a video call and V shows it to him. Yn really hits the deep slumber and doesn't even flinch a little. After all she got her precious sleep back after so many years*

M: *on call again* Well that's definitely an improvement. Let me analyse the circumstances. She must really trust you.

V: Ye? What do you mean?

M: Yn had a hard time falling asleep because her mind is always alert because of the trauma. She has a hard time accepting that she's safe and there's nobody around her that's going to harm her.

V: *worried* O-oh.

M: Yeah, she kind of developed a fear towards sleeping during the night, which actually developed from the fear of being alone in a closed room. You know since there were no one around her when that happened.

V: Hmmm. But she lives alone. It must have been horrible.

M: Yeah. She works at nights and keeps her mind occupied. It's getting better, not like how it was but yeah.

V: But I have seen her sleep at nights earlier.

M: let me guess, she must have consumed alcohol. Wait did she drink today as well?

V: No, not today. But yeah now that I think about it, I saw her sleep only when she was drunk.

M: See? So let me ask you, how close are you with her. I mean she must really trust you, to feel THAT safe and feel comfortable that she just slept without worrying about having to be alert and keep herself safe.

V: *moved* Really? I mean we knew eachother for about 6 years now. We have been friends ever since. I mean we bicker all the time but that doesn't intend any hatred, atleast not from me *chuckles*

M: *laughs* I'm pretty sure, not from her as well. We tried all the things Taehyungssi. Installing a camera and constant surveillance so that she feels a sense of security, or her mom accompanying her or trying to sleep with the lights on or the door open, but nothing seemed to work. So we decided to atleast get her some rest during the day if not at night. So that's our initial goal, to get her to sleep and then to get her to sleep at nights after that.

V: I-I never knew about all this. *surprised*

*Yn moves adjusting herself and grabs onto Tae's arm and continues sleeping, hugging his arm. He at her and shifts the mobile to his other ear*

M: Yeah. Only her, her mom and PDnim know about this. I'm telling you this because, trust me I'm so glad and really really amazed that she fell asleep, just like that. It has been one of the most challenging cases that I took up.

V: So does it have something to do with me?

M: I'm sure it does. She definitely trusts you and feels safe around you. And I think she doesn't know that. Well good that atleast I got to know. If she gets used to sleeping at nights like this, we should be good in no time. I hope you don't have a problem with that.

V: No no. I'll be very happy to help.

M: Yeah, after all she's the girl you like. *chuckles*

V: Wait, how do you know?

M: I'm psychiatrist for a reason. Yn must be real dumb not to notice this *chuckles* But yeah it was quite evident in the way you were being protective when you picked the call up.