Stuffing

I woke up feeling numb. I had a strange dream and a strange feeling in my stomach. Still half asleep I look at Fay's empty bed.

"Fay?". I mumble
"Where are you?". The silence continues for a moment until the door of the room swings open and Waldo the butler enters.

He has a sad look in his eyes
"Good morning Liana". He opens the curtains and looks at me for a moment. "Liana?". I ask
"That's not my name!".
He turns and mumbles "from now it is". He walks away with a quick step and when I look at the door, I see Sir standing there. "Ooh Sir I think something's wrong with Waldo".

He looks serious "There is nothing wrong, you have a new name and you will care that name until your end!". He straightens his back
"Your friend is dead she was murdered yesterday". In shock I look at him "Wwhat?". Sir walks over to me and sits down on the bed "She did not obey the rules beauty". He strokes a lock of hair from my face "I'm sorry".

I keep staring at him. He takes my hand "All you have to do is obey that's all, break that rule and do it more than once ... ". He grins and stands up "You'll be the prettiest in the house from now on so
don't let me down darling!".

He leaves the room and Waldo brings my oversized breakfast
"I'm so sorry" He whispers and leaves the room. I hear the lock click and realize I am trapped. What did Sir mean by (the prettiest?) And why didn't anyone seem to mind that Fay was dead?.

It was clear Sir had something to do with Fay's death, but what? I got cold and a shiver ran down my spine. It didn't look like I was getting out of here anytime soon.
A tear runs down my cheek and I think of Fay's smile. She was so sweet I can't get over it soon, but I have little time to think about her death. Figo enters the room with a big smile "Hello beauty, Did you sleep well?".

He walks over to me and sits in a chair opposite me. "Tasty". he says, pushing the box full of greasy squirted biscuits towards me. Disgusted I turn my head away which makes him laugh
"Don't you like this?". I look at him shyly without saying anything. He sighs "I understand you, it's a lot". He takes a donut from the stack and bites into it "You see, nothing wrong with it". He spills Pudding all over his chin, making me laugh. "Delicious, try it!". He smiles back.

Figo and I laugh and talk together, while I have already eaten more than ten fatty cakes without realizing it. He looks at me proudly when he points to the last donut "Wow you're doing really good". Amazed I look at the last donut, my stomach feels very tense and bloated. I've been thin all my youth so this is a new feeling. It feels so good to see my belly so bloated. So full of fat and dough.

Figo's eyes open wide when he sees my bloated belly. My belly is pushing against the tight fabric of my top, making the bulge clearly visible. He stands up and comes to stand next to me "Here I will help". He grins and puts the last donut in my mouth after i let out a big (BURP) He pulls out another box of bacon and sausages.

It feels so intense. Figo continues to feed me and I can feel my body getting fatter. The fat forms in my butt and legs and my belly has grown so much that my top becomes very tight. He rubs my belly and squeezes it making me feel very gassy "Figo stop". I beg him and hear the sound of my intestines "Figo..".

Before I can say anything he stuffs even more bacon into my mouth which makes me almost choking "Mmhp". He smiles and slaps my plump belly "Good chubby!". He grins and squeezes my rolls of fat firmly with both hands.

My gut is protesting loudly and I can barely hold back "Mfhh ... Figo ... ". He looks at me strangely "What's up princess, you don't like it?".
He sits upright and pat my belly
"What a bloated thing!". He says as he starts to push against my bulge. I can no longer hold back and I let a huge fart out.

My head turns red with shame but it feels so much better. Figo looks in amazement "You are such a gassy pig!". He laughs and he pushes a few more times which makes me fart even more "Figo please stop". I beg him humiliated and shy.

He stands up "I'm sorry, I liked it". He cleans up and leaves the room. I'm left alone. I sigh loudly and push myself straight. Because of the farts my stomach is back to normal although I look a few killos fatter. I look in the mirror and see that my belly is no longer flat, it looks softer and plump so that when I walk all the fat shakes. I squeeze a roll of fat that begins to form on my side and let my belly jiggles up and down.

My butt and tighs are also thicker and my pants cut into my skin, I open them and that feels much better with my belly hanging a bit.
It looks crazy because I never saw myself that way, but then Fay's words pop into my head "What do I like more?". I playfully squeeze my thighs and then drop into my bed. It felt really good and I couldn't wait for Figo to come for another feeding moment.

Sir watches her from a distance through a camera. He grins proudly, Liana would soon become his masterpiece. She was now in control of the food, and he was going to make her so fat she was even too fat to get through the door. A evil laugh echoes through the room.