Chapter-4

At home:

"How was your school darling?!" asked mom.

"AWESOME! I had a fight with Kelly!" I replied in anger.

"What?! Not again! How many times do I have to tell you that she is our family friend!" shouted mom.

"But she started!...you can..."

" I don't want to listen anything! Have your food and go to your room!!" she shouted

"But mom.."

"I don't want to listen anything! Now go!"

I left crying.Afterall it wasn't my fault!For a moment I felt like killing KELLY!! But I controlled myself.

Few hours later,my mom came to me.I was crying.She brought some ice creams for me because whenever I am sad or upset or nervous I keep eating ice-cream.And the very next day I suffer from cold.

She told me that sometimes we must ignore people like Kelly.They will try to break my self-belief.I was listening to her and was eating Ice-Cream.She wiped my tears,and gave me a warm hug.

Soon I had my dinner and went to my bedroom, listening songs and trying to link it with my situation. I was thinking about Harry and Kelly's relationship."We're they together in the past?" I thought to myself "But if so then why is Harry with us? He would have been in Kelly's group...Also he never talk to Kelly...So what is the deal? I got to ask this."

AUTHOR'S REQUEST : BE ACTIVE...KEEP READING,VOTING,COMMENTING AND FOLLOWING!!