All-Japan youth training camp

•Kageyama pov•
I made my way to the front doors of the school to be greeted by everyone.

Oh hi..

Suga: were you just wanna leave with out saying a good bye?

Oh heh... I looked down and rubbed the back of my neck.

Dachi: well its a good thing Hinata
told us

Uhm bye?

Yamagachi: not so fast give us a hug

You got to be kidding me

Yamagachi:nope so get over here or else you ain't going

I rolled my eyes and gave each of them a hug.

Dachi: have fun!

I nodded.

I waved as I got on a taxi to make my way to the bus station.

Suga: im gonna miss him

Dachi: ah it will be alright, this is a experience for him

Suga: yeah

*10 Min later*
I got off the taxi and look for the bus that gets to my destination.. After 2 or so minutes I found it and I got on the bus. As the bus got full of was ready to go. It was a 30 min ride. So I look out the window after awhile I fell asleep.

*time skip cause I don't know what kags can do on the bus so 3o min later*
I got off the bus and saw this big building, the place where I needed to go. As I entered I was amazed by how many people their were all from different teams.
One coach said to change and just started practicing whenever.

Huh so we get to practice whenever we want... But who am I suppose to help me practice if Oikawa doesn't want me to make friends.. Unless he doesn't know..I decided to change into my uniform and looked around.
I didn't know where to start. So I looked around and saw a vending machine, I checked to see if it had milk and it did. I smiled as I bought the milk, I sat down by the wall and lean my back against the wall as I just sip my milk.

•Atsumu pov•
Aha I was picked and not my brother ahh this is wonderful.. I was already changed and I walked out and looked at the others just practicing, until I see a guy by a wall just drinking.. I got closer to him and seen that like jeez why is he cute. I smirked I'm so glad I got picked. God has certainly blessed me. I walked over to him and greeted him.
He looked at me and I saw his eyes as such a pretty blue.
Kageyama:uhm hi

I'm Atsumu

Kageyama: I'm Kageyama

So you been picked as well

Kageyama: yeah

I been picked over my brother

Kageyama: that's a good thing?

Yeah I mean we are twins

Kageyama: oh wow

Yeah

We then heard a phone going off.
It was his.
Kageyama: oh sorry ima go take this