T W O

My second love was much stranger than the previous one, apparently a boy in my class liked me, that was for my last year.

Of course, after my disappointment, if - I can call it that - I hadn't gone out with someone else, of course I did, boys and girls, almost all those who confessed their feelings towards me could be reciprocated, a pity that that did not last long.

Maybe after JinWoo, my longest relationship lasted three months, I didn't blame him, it was just that people didn't catch my attention as much as I wanted, I got bored very easily and I just broke up with them for no reason.

On the other hand, the love that MinHyuk claimed to have for me was very strange to my liking, I did not know how to react to everything, his confession had been very spontaneous, too, so it was not difficult to accept.

Of course things after that were not so good, neither had time for the other, graduation was approaching because of what projects or whatever, even so our relationship continued, both of us clinging to whatever it was that united us, even for no reason we were looking for each other. I could easily remember the fights we both had.

- I just don't understand, what should I get for you to say it?

- Just ... I can't say, not like this.

- So when?

- Someday, I'm sorry, but I just like you.

I had understood that saying "I love you" was much more complex than everyone believed, you should tell that special person, not just because it was something that had occurred to you.

All our fights had been for the same thing, I could not say two simple words, but we did not finish ours, it was not silly or something like that, I just did not feel it, it was a pity that I had never understood it.

When he finished with me it was through a message, I could not call him a coward, after all I had not been able to give him what he needed, the love he asked for so much.

But I didn't feel so sad this time, I just felt a little emptier than normal, I knew it was due to the habit of having him by my side, nothing surprising, because he was always present in my day to day and not having him was a bit spontaneous.

Even so on the day of our graduation I could see him kissing with an older boy, I knew it because everyone was talking about them, a university student, but I could only think about how good they looked together, after all I had finally found who I would give the love I needed.