E P I L O G U E

Our relationship did not surprise anyone, everyone believed that we already had something, so confirming it was nothing out of the ordinary.

I appreciated that a bit, because I did not want to answer strange questions or something like that, of course Binnie was a different story.

I liked teasing him in front of everyone, spontaneously kissing him to hear him babble a bit before he just hugged me asking not to do it again, it was really cute.

Although our relationship did not change much, only kissing was the new thing, although it was not that complicated either, I both liked doing it in private, saying corny things to each other before only sharing a moment like that.

- Since when did you like Binnie?

- I don't know, only the feeling appeared, you know? When I least thought about it, I just wanted to be with you and now, I don't know if before or after the event, but I wanted to have you here by my side.

That just made me laugh before kissing his cheeks repeatedly, it was so cute.

In fact it was quite nice to be by his side, the little arguments we used to have were fixed immediately, no matter how angry we were, we ended up together in a park, trying to talk about the problem, just because we didn't want to be bad.

I could realize how much I loved him as the days progressed, the feeling without being able to disappear, only increasing with each laugh, each anger, each caress, MooBin if it was exactly what I needed.

- Stay with me Binnie, you're still upset, could you?

- That's what I should ask, you could get tired of me.

- I could never leave my baby.

- DongMin! Stop saying that, it's embarrassing.

- For a baby it is.

Between games, kisses, outings, time passed, both of us graduating at some point, but that did not make any of us move away, it only made everything more serious.

Meeting each other's family was the first step. We were both terrified of that, it was not a path full of flowers, we had better moments than others, there were times when we thought about leaving everything, but, we were there shaking hands, supporting each other, demonstrating why we should be together.

After all, MooBin was my third love, I can say it without problem, having six years of relationship, sitting across from each other, celebrating another year together, seeing each other with so much love as if it were the first time, that was exactly what I had always wanted and he gave it to me.

Just when I wasn't expecting it, just when I didn't think I needed it anymore, MooBin came into my life and boy was it the best moment I could ask for.