20

All of a sudden there was a knock at the door Jess got up to get it and it was Willow’s siblings and christen with Alex and Kelley who was Jess’s roommates.

Jess came back in the room with them following her

Jess came back in the room with them following her. Jess sat down on Willow’s lap, and everyone else sat on the sofa and the other chair. They were just talking to each other and laughing and teasing each other. “what do you think of contacting everyone on the team and doing truth or dare” said Kelley. “Yeah” said Tobin, Christen and Jess all together. Kelley texted the us women team and they decided to do it in Willows room because it was the biggest room they had. Once everyone had arrived, they sat down on the floor. Tobin, Christen and Jess helped Willow to the floor.

Willow then pulled Jess in-between her legs and kissed her check. Everyone awed, Kelley started the game of Truth and Dare, everyone was laughing there was only one rule not to let Willow get off the floor. “Kelley truth or dare” asked Willow “Dare” said Kelley “I dare you to strip into your underwear get ice blocks and put them in your underwear and bra and then run up and down the hallway 20 times” said Willow. Everyone Ohhed, everyone laughed as Kelley got the ice into her bra and underwear and then she started once she finished, she went straight and got dressed then went into Alex’s arm it was Jess’s turn to go she turned to Tobin “I dare you to run all the way downstairs and go and get food and bring it upstairs all with the weight sack on” said Jess.

Tobin always picked dare so no one asked her the question any more. Tobin did that and brought Willow a burger and chips with onion rings seeing as everyone else had eaten at the start of the game but Willow wasn’t hungry. Tobin did that in under 15 minutes and Willow loved her burger.