stubborn ~Willex~

A/N
Okay, so ik that the whole 'one character being sick, and the other one taking care of them' thing has been sorta overused but like it's so cute how can I not. I haven't seen as many with Willex so here we are lmao (and y'all wanted it hehe)

As always dms and comments are open for requests!

ghost✓ (they still got them ghosty powers but they're visible teehee)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Alex had been acting strange all morning. They were all supposed to have practice but, Alex could barely focus on anything. It was clear to Julie and the boys that something was up.

He sat at his drums, rubbing his eyes. He mumbled something that wasn't audible enough to hear. "Alex, are you okay?" Julie walked towards him, and attempted to touch his head. Of course Alex being, well, Alex. He dodged his head away, acting like nothing was wrong. "Yeah i'm fine, why wouldn't I be?"

"Dude, you've been out of it all day." Luke said. 

"Yeah..we think you might be sick." Reggie chimed in.

Alex shook his head. "No, I can't be, and i'm not." Alex never liked to admit he was sick, he felt bad when people took care of him. It made him feel guilty, but it also embarrassed him to come to terms that sometimes it was okay to need help. Julie didn't listen to him and got even closer as she tried to touch his head. At this point Alex was off his drum set and he kept backing away from her, covering his head with his hands.

All of a sudden he started to have a slight coughing fit. He took his arms away from his head and coughed into his hoodie sleeve. Luke, and Julie looked at each other, knowing that this was their chance. Quickly, Luke went behind Alex and grabbed him, restricting his arms so he would be still. Alex stopped coughing, and started trying to get him off.

"Dude! I told you I was fine i-" He couldn't finish his sentence because he was surprised by another bad cough. Julie went up to him and touched his head, he was burning up. "He has a fever." she said looking at both Reggie, and Luke. Without even saying anything Luke plopped Alex onto "his" couch.

"Guys, I told you i'm fineee~" He mumbled slightly, slurring a little due to his sleepiness. At this moment he honestly felt like crap, but he didn't want to give into his friend's care. Alex tried to get up in attempts to show he was okay, his head started spinning and a massive headache started to form. He gripped at his head for a second, then finally layed back onto the couch.

"See Alex, you're not fine, now let us just take care of you for once." Julie said, with a comforting smile. Luke leaned onto the couch. 

"Not that you have a choice." Luke stated, jokingly with a big grin.

Alex eyes fluttered a little, he was really tired. "Ugh, okay I guess, but i'm not gonna enjoy it.

Julie clapped her hands together, happily. She motioned her hands to Luke, and then Reggie. It's like they already had a plan for this, which kinda freaked Alex out.

Reggie went into the kitchen to make soup, while Julie went to her room and came back with a blanket.

"It's kinda funny how you got sick considering you're a ghost.."