The first meeting (Fluff)

THIS WILL BE TWO PARTS

you walk down to the elevator to get to your apartment when you see a crowd around the elevator. 'The fuck?' You think in your head as you walk to the elevator and try to get on. "excuse m." You keep having to say as you pass excited people. You finally reach the elevator to see to security guards. "Umm excuse me I'm trying to get on?" you say. "Sorry you can't get on YUNGBLUD's in here." One of them say. "I don't even know what that is. Can you please just get me on?" You say getting upset. "Strict rules sorry." The other guard says. "Let her on it will be okay." Says a new vice in a British accent. "Are you sure Mr. Harrison?" The first one asks. "Yes it's fine. "Alright." He says moving out o the way. "Thank you." You say even though you don't mean it. "Hi." The guy with the British accent says. Even though you were mad you couldn't on at first you had to admit he was cute. "Hello" You say. "So what apartment are you?" He asks trying to make small talk. "Apartment 2B." You say. "Hey I'm apartment 2A, So we are neighbors!" He shouts. "Yeah we are." You say laughing at how cherry this guy was. "Maybe I could buy my pretty neighbor a drink sometime?" He asks. "Umm, well." You start to think about your crazy ex and what he would do if he saw you out with someone else, but this guy did seem nice and plus he was really cute too, and you though his style was petty cool. "Sure I'd like that." You say giggling. "I'm Dominic but you can call me Dom." Dom says. "Okay and I'm skye." You say. "What a very pretty name." You blush. You get out and walk to your apartment and get your keys out to lock the door. "Goodnight." Dom says. "Good night." You say and walk into your apartment smiling like a goof ball. You go to your room and flop down on your bed and fall asleep. You dream about having that drink with Dom.