The date (Smut)

(I apologize for how bad this is)

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are just finishing up homework for your high school (You are 19 but you started school a little late) when you hear a knock on the door. You go to open it and see Dom at the door at the door. "Hey I was wondering if you wanted to go on that date?" Dom says. "Oh uh sure." You say giggling in your head. "Okay we are going to go to a kind of fancy restaurant, so you don't need a dress." Dom says. "Okay what time?" You ask. "How does 7:30 tonight sound?" "Sounds great!" You reply.

                                                               TIME  SKIP

You were getting ready and doing your make up and this is what you look like:

And this is your make up:

You hear a knock on the door and go to answer it to see Dom. This is what he is wearing:

 This is what he is wearing:

 "You look very pretty." Dom says. "Thanks." You say giggling. You go to eat.

                                                                                      TIME SKIP (AGAIN)

You get back to your apartment at 9:30 because you went to get ice cream and ended up messing around for an hour. "Well I should get inside." You say. "You should but maybe not yet." Dom says leaning closer to you. "Maybe not yet." You as Dom starts to kiss your neck. He then moves up to your lips and pretty soon you are in a very passionate make out. You open your door and Dom pushes you in. "Hold on a minute." You say. "I will be right back." You go to put your keys and your purse down then go to the bathroom and change. You come back. "So hat were we doing again?" You ask kissing Dom hard. You pull him to your bed and start to take off your shirt. Dom starts to take off his shirt as you take off your bra. He starts to massage your breasts. You moan as he goes to take off his pants and boxers. "Are you ready?" Dom asks. "Yes." You say. "Do you want me to be slow?" "No." He pushes in and starts going at a good pace hitting your g-spot. "Fuck Dom." You moan. "Go faster please." He does. "Fuck Skye. You feel so good." "Ah fuck I'm going to cum!" You yell. "Fuck me too." He says as he cums inside of you. You get dressed back into your pj's and Dom stays in his clothes and you both go to sleep.