ATTENTION! PLEASE READ!

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to read my one shots. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them. I do my best to write all the JoJo characters as close to their original personality as I can. Also, unless I say otherwise, each story will have a different character with a different backstory. I like to keep things interesting.

I will take inspiration from different requests, writing prompts, and songs. If you have any you would like me to write, send them to me. I do reserve the right to choose which requests I will use, though I appreciate anything you take the time to send me.

In the spirit of JoJo, each story will have a different playlist created on Spotify. Each will have a different theme based off the story. I will leave a link at the top of the page to the playlist. These serve to set the mood and to be a sort of soundtrack. I will also be writing stories based off particular songs. In those cases, there will not be a playlist, but a video of the song.

These are some things you will not find in my stories:

Smut - I do not write smut. Firstly, because I do not know how. Secondly, because I am not comfortable with it. If you want smut, there are many other authors willing to write it for you.

Yandere - I will not write any original JoJo characters as yanderes (except Yukako). Doing so would deviate from their personality, and I wish to stick as close as I can. I will however, write Yandere reader characters if it is requested.

Abuse - I will not write about abusive relationships or any cheating scenarios with JoJo characters. This world has too much pain as it is.

Character x Character - Pretty self explanatory. Enjoy your ships all you want, I'm not here to judge. Those are not the kind of stories I want to write.

Specific Bodies - I will not make any of my characters specific body sizes or races, unless they are related to one of the JoJo characters by blood (If I gave Avdol a sister for example, it would make sense that she would also be Egyptian.) I like to leave it up to the readers to decide what their characters will look like and what kind of preferences they have. I am writing this for you, after all. 

Additional Notes:

Villians - I don't mind writing about villains, but they will remain villains, and I will not write them as anything but antagonistic. I love them as much as you do, but I will not pretend they are anything besides what they are.

Female Reader - I will be writing in a female reader character for my stories. Firstly, because it is what I know, since I am a female. Secondly, that seems to be the main demographic reading these sorts of stories. Though if it is requested, I will write some male reader inserts.

Content - I love me some fluffy, wholesome goodness, so I will be writing that. I will write some angst as well, because I do appreciate those stories. Don't be afraid to ask for some platonic stories. Sometimes you just want to hang out with your favorite people.

Technique - I do a lot of cross referencing with the manga, anime, and wiki to keep a lot of the facts straight and to keep the characters consistent. If it takes me a little long to upload a story you are waiting for, that may be why. I'm also in college, work, and have some semblance of a life.

Feedback - Don't be afraid to tell me what you think. I appreciate constructive criticism, and wish to improve as a writer. I also want to know what you think of my stories. And send me any of your requests and ideas.

Thank You - There are a lot of stories out there you could be reading, but you decided to read mine. Whether you like them or not, thank you for your time and consideration.