○bethany○

Bethany.

Cecelia and Shane's cousin.

She didn't look anything like them at all.

Amos had showed Talia a picture.

She was the average height, had bright pink hair, and a lip piercing.

She was around their age.

She had the same hazel eyes as her cousins.

"Th-this was the girl....that I...."

Amos was having a hard time.

Talia could tell.

"That you fucked?"

Amos looks at her with terrified eyes.

Talia stares back at him, her eyes questioning.

Amos looks away.

"Yes."

Talia wanted to cry.

She wanted to vent out everything.

Especially her anger.

But not in front of Amos.

They sat in silence, Talia digesting the information, Amos trying to think of what to say next.

"Tali?"

Talia looked at Amos.

"There's still more."

Talia nods.

"So...Celia had a party...and there was alcohol, of course. Someone gave me a cup of beer, I drank the whole cup, then went for more."

Amos sighs.

"Bethany was handing out cups when I got there. I grabbed one and she actually stopped me."

Talia raises an eyebrow.

Amos looks at her.

"She almost stopped me from drinking more. But with alcohol already in my system, I needed more, so I drank it. Then I decided to hit on her."

Amos looks at the ground.

"I wasn't thinking. I was only thinking of myself. I didn't think of you. Bethany....I didn't think of her either."

Talia was confused.

"Bethany...she hadn't lost it yet either."

Talia's eyes widened.

Her heart filled with anger.

Amos looked up.

He was absolutely scared.

"She....she ended up getting drunk too."

Talia was so scared to know what was coming up next.

"And then, after I had how many cups? Six? Well, l-let's just say six cups of beer, we went into her bedroom and did it."

Talia stood up.

Amos put his head in his hands.

"The morning after, I had a huge hangover. Bethany had gone downstairs. I rushed downstai-"

"You went downstairs without clothing?"

Amos tries to smile.

He can't.

"No, I had clothing on. Anyway, I ran downstairs to see Bethany with a tear-stained face. She was talking to Celia. Celia had given me a glare and had said, 'You are the worst fucking boyfriend ever!' For a minute I thought she was talking about us. Then she said, 'Why on earth would you fucking take it away from her?!' Then I realized that Bethany hadn't lost it until the night before. I was so embarrassed, Tali. So, so, embarrassed. Because Bethany had covered up for me. She said that....that I was her boyfriend and that was why I was with her in bed. I felt so....guilty, so....tired. Because two girls had lost....it to me. So Celia kicked me out and...I went back home. I was so lucky my parents weren't home. Remember? They were on their little trip to England. Yeah, I definitely was lucky. I was also lucky because this was over summer break and...I...yeah. Then, when you found out...I...I didn't know what to say. "