Teen Fiction Results

Drumrolls please!

Thanks to the amazing Judge: VAMP1R1NA for judging this genre!

The winner: JustNicole0001

Salutatorian Wars 

Cover: 3/5

Book Title: 4/5

Blurb: 10/10

Plot: 20/20

Character Development: 20/20

Creativity & Originality: 15/15

Vocabulary & Word Choice: 8 /10

Spelling/ Grammar/ Punctuation: 14/15

Enjoyment: 10/10

Writing Style: 10/10

Story Flow: 10/10

Genre Justification: 10/10

Overall Impression: 10/10

Total: 144/150

Review: First off, I want to congratulate you for having so many achievements on your story. Let's start with the cover. Truthfully speaking, I LOVE LOVE the previous cover so much better than the current one. I was going to score on the other day but you have changed it so I had to be fair and give the scores on the current one. The title, however, is very amusing. I love this type of stories, and being someone who prioritize exams, tests, I relate to all of them a whole lot more. The blurb of the story was just so captivating that I know this story would just be so good, it will make me stay in bed all day with a cup of coffee. I just couldn't help but to press read and oh boy was I right about it. IT IS SOOO FASCINATING. Absolutely hooked me to the core. Call it bias, but I usually like stories that starts off with the male POV instead of the female. The story is quite original as I've seen this type of story before but never fun, interactive, little crazy, unique like this. I think the writing style really make a difference. It's short but very beautifully written. Sometimes, too sound smart, authors tend to use big or technical words so I'm glad you didn't and kept it simple. It makes the story and characters all the more interesting, normal, engaging, not to mention. Your punctuations and spelling is quite spot on, however very tiny grammar mistakes are evident (only 1 or 2) not a big issue at all. The flow of your story is smoother than my silk blanket that I cuddled in during reading your story. Such amazing flow that I almost believe it is written by someone who has so much experience in the writing field. I've read thousands and thousands of books and this would be one that I wouldn't forget. Cho made me laugh, I relate to Calin at a whole new level, being so much like him back in the days, and Gwen, I just like her personality. Arlen- not so much. Probably not yet as I sense a love triangle about to happen in the future. One thing you should know about me is that I live for love triangles. I can already picture this story being put up on the shelves of multiple bookstores. I will definitely be a customer. I really hope to see this story grow into a huge success someday. Great great job! Absolutely killed it!

Congrats to the winner! Hope you have a nice day ahead!

P.S. Participants would be shortly PM-ed with their score-sheet and reviews. Thanks to all of you for joining this Awards and making this holidays more special!!