Ghosts are real?!

"Just pray that you'll be born with a quirk in your next life, and take a swan dive off the roof of the building!"

"I'm so sorry Izuku!"

"DEKU!"

"Quirkless Izuku!"

"No young Midoryia,  you can't be a hero, it's good to dream but keep it realistic, alright? Become a police officer or something."

(Izuku's POV) 

Not all men are created equal, I've known that since the young age of four. And here I am, standing on the edge of my school roof. I never thought it would come this far, for the world to be so against me that the only way to resolve it, is to end it. 

I've already written my letter, I wrote it on the way back from being told I can't become a hero by the number one hero himself, AllMight. I'm glad I chose to end it here, with the lovely sunset view painting over the beautiful cityscape. 

(3rd POV)

The green-haired boy took off his ruby red shoes, setting them down on top of his letter. He took a step forward, breathing in the cool summer's air, one last time. "This is it" he mumbled, "The day I'll finely be free." One step was all it took for him to be free-falling off the roof of his old middle school. The time was 7:18, so luckily, no one was around to witness the gruesome sight, of this sad quirkless boy known as 'Deku' fall to his demise. The poor boy closed his eyes as tight as he could, trying his hardest not to worry about the pain soon to come.

S P L A T

(Izuku's POV)

Pain coursed through my body for a split second and then, it stopped? All of the pain went away, like it was all gone? I opened my eyes to be met with the troublesome sight of my bleeding, dead corpse. I gasped and immediately started looking around. I was at my school, next to my own dead body. I slowly looked down at my hands just to once again gasp, I WAS SEE THROUGH?! No, no this can't be right, ghosts aren't real, they're just some made-up thing to scare kids... and yet here I was. Alright, Deku, analyze the situation, You've just jumped off your school roof, woke up next to your dead body, and found out you're a ghost? What to do, what to do? Oh! Call 911, obviously!... Wait, can I even pick up the phone?!

(3rd POV)

The broccoli looking ghost child tried to pick up his phone but once it was in his hand, it went right through it. He tried again and again but it just was not working. He stopped for a moment and took a deep breath, then tried one last time. The newly dead boy focused really hard and grabbed his phone, it was staying in his hand! After his silent achievement party, he took another deep breath (if only he had lungs), and dialed the number.

RING

RING 

RING

"911, What's your emergency?"

"Hey, uh, I found a body."

"Parden me sir you're breaking up"

"I.found.a.body."

"...."

Hey There! It's Sami :)

Did you like it? I worked hard!

It's now 12:30pm..... on a school night 

Thanks for reading, goodbye girls, gays, and non-binary babes!