Showers, Gay Thoughts.

!!NSFW!!

               Adora's P.O.V
I quickly got undressed and got into the shower, turning it on as fast as I could. I took out my ponytail and let my hair fall. I felt  myself breath heavier as my mind roamed. Those hips..her lips, all of it just makes me go crazy. I didn't deny myself this time, I let my mind roam as far as it could.

 Me ripping off her clothes as we got into the shower together, kissing her deeply as I held her wrists above her head. I felt my legs squeeze together. I groaned and let myself stick my hand in between them. I squeezed my washcloth that hung from the wall as my mind wandered further..and further. I slowly stuck a finger in myself biting my lip. Imaging Catra sticking hers into me, her lips trailing down my neck. 

I slowly moved it in and out as I started to breathe heavier. Imagining her biting my neck as she dug her nails into my back. I slowly added another finger and moved faster and I moved my hips with my fingers. Imaging her moaning under me, grunting, groaning as my fingers are in her. My eyes rolled back as I breathed out heavily. My mind kept roaming as I started with my thumb to rub my clit. Grabbing her hips roughly and hearing her whimper as I held her close to me. Imagining her begging for me to fuck her made me go crazy.  

I moved as fast as I could my eyes rolling back biting my lip. I felt a tightness build up in my stomach as I kept thinking. Then I imagined her seductive voice whispering in my ear. That had pushed me over the edge, I came onto my fingers moaning out loud. I was stuck in my own high I didn't think about my noise. I shook as I finished, pulling my fingers out of myself I washed then off and started to get an actual shower.  I finished and got out drying myself off and getting dressed. I started to realize what I did and got really nervous. 

What if she heard..wait what did I just do?! Did I..maturbate to the thought of Catra..is that gay?!? No. No its got gay I'm not gay. I quickly put my hair up and walked out and I saw Catra sitting on the couch. I walked over and I saw her hands clamped together just sitting in between her legs that were squeezed together. I went up behind her and leaned down to her ear,

"Hey, Catra~" I whispered in her ear. I saw her shiver and she quickly stood up.

"D..don't do that." She glared at me and then walked off to the shower. She seemed to be going as fast as she could. I jumped over the top of the couch and sat down proudly. Wait why am I proud, why am I acting so GAY??? I face palmed myself rubbing my face.

"Maybe I am.. NOPE"

                   Catra's P.O.V
I ran into the bathroom and leaned against the door. She just..did that, what the hell. I covered my mouth and squeezed my legs together. This is bullshit, she can't do this. I groaned aloud and quickly got undressed. I got undressed as fast as I could and fiddled with the shower to turn it on. As soon as I did I jumped in not caring about the water hitting my shoulders.

 Usually I would be quick but this time I wanted to let my mind go around with the thoughts of her. I slowly ran my hand down my body, imagining it as hers. Her hands pinning me down like I was nothing. I slowly ran a hand across myself and stuck a finger in. I gasped slightly and covered my mouth as hard as I could. I started to move it as I leaned up against the wall of the shower. I kept thinking of..her voice, her hands. 

Just thinking of her hips pressed against mine. I felt a knot form in my stomach and I felt like I needed to get it to go away. I stuck in another finger and moved them faster. My mind  moved faster then I could process, visions of her kept popping up no matter what. I was getting close to releasing the knot so I curled my fingers and rubbed my clit. I started panting bitting my hand. Just as I was about to finish I heard a knock on the door. I quickly pulled my fingers out gasping. 

"Hey, Bow and Glimmer and a few others came to visit. I heard Soccer try outs are today any tomorrow,maybe we can all go?" 

I panted and nodded, then I realized she couldn't see me. Thankfully,

"Y yeah that sounds good. I'll be out in a minute." I panted more trying to make as much noise with the water so she couldn't hear. That knot was stuck in my stomach, but it would take to much time to get it out. I heard the footsteps walk away and I quickly started actually washing myself. God this is going to be annoying me all night. I got out as soon as I finished and dried off my hair. I heard people squealing over a haircut I sighed. I hope none says anything about mine..I groaned and got dressed.

 Her hoodie is so big on me..so comfy. I blushed a bit and held the sleeves up to my face covering it. I smiled to myself then looked in the mirror. What..what am I doing. I can't like her, she's straight. She doesn't like me, I can't do it. Ill just get hurt, she'll never like me. I groaned and smacked my own face. I cant. I sighed and walked out. Maybe I'll just enjoy being close to her, however I can be.. But as I thought of her the words rung in my head. Why would she say it like that? I was shaken from my thoughts as I felt a hug some around me and I looked confused. It was Scorpia, I laughed a bit and wrapped my arms around her neck hugging back. I saw Adora talking to the others and I smiled pulling away.

"I heard there's a party tonight at Garrets house!" I heard Bow exclaim and I froze at the name. I saw Scorpia cringe. I grunted and crossed my arms my mood immediately dropping.

"He's an upper class man, right?" Adora asked, 

"Yeah, Senior. He came from Hoard high as well a year or two ago." Glimmer replied, she seemed worried but happy at the sane time. Maybe nervousness was causing it. I didn't care, I just backed up and leaned against Scorpia. I saw Adora smile,

"Well, let's go then! Everyone, go get ready!" She said happily as she walked over to me.

"I'm sure I have something that will fit you." She said and she grabbed my hand. I tugged away,

"I'm gonna go home to get ready." I said and I looked up at her, she looked hurt. I sighed and hugged her,

"I'll see you there, ok?" I pulled away as I said it looking into her eyes and giving her a soft smile. She seemed to relax then she pulled away. 

"OK, Bow, Glimmer, upstairs. Let's get ready to go." She ran over to them and they jumped up and they all ran up the stairs together. Laughing a bit and saying a joke or two. I sighed and looked up at Scorpia,

"Give me a ride?" I asked.

"Your actually going.?" She said it in disbelief and I nodded.

"For Adora," 

                Adora's P.O.V

I walked through the door of the house into the party with a smile. So many people where there and as they saw me some cheered. Some dabbed me up and some gave me pats on the back as I walked by. Bow and Glimmer broke off quickly, going down into the basement to find the others of our group. But I roamed around to find someone in particular. 

Huntara, she was the top of the Hoards football team. We were actually decent friends, we got along well since we once played on the same team.  I figured she'd be here since Garrets departure not being to long ago. And Huntara is a senior to. I saw her sitting on the couch in the living room and I walked over. I flicked the back of her head, she got up angrily and glared down at me. Man she got tall..and a lot buffer. I'm almost 6' but she had to be at least 6'2 she glared and started to walk towards me and I started to panic.

[ Sorry this ones kinda short!! But, next chapter we get some 🌠Drama🌠 so be prepared!]