Chapter 1

Feelings

As he grasped my wrist, I felt butterflies arise in my stomach.

My whole arm melted in his touch. His soft hand that he wanted to hold so bad was now so close.

Those damn feelings coming to get me once more. They would consume his mind, body, and soul daily.

"He was just making sure I got to class" I thought to my self.

Karl was one of Sapnaps best friends, always had been, and would stay that way.  He accepted his feelings back in freshman year, after months of being in a state of denial. He had even came out as bi last year. Nobody thought twice about it, and accepted him.

But oh did he think twice about it. He wasn't bi, but gay. But the thought of ever having Karl find out made him sick to his stomach.

He had lost count of the people he has dated, atleast 2 this month. He would find anyone, and force romantic feelings towards them. They would accept, of course.

He had black fluffy hair and was pretty muscular for being 17. People would swoon over the sight of him, except for Karl.

He dated people to get the pain away. He would do anything with them. He would move in, and even lost his virginity along the way.

But nothing was like his feelings to karl.

As that painful realization hit him, he shifted back to reality with the noise of the bell ringing in his ears.

"Oh f*ck" He mumbled, the new thing he had to worry about, he was late.

The door was in sight, karl rushed as he grasped his flimsy bestfriends hand.

They had sat down by the time the bell stopped ringing, making it in time for the teacher to mark them here.

Both sapnap and karl let out a huge sigh.

Karl pulled out a pen and started scribbling whatever the teacher was talking about.

But of course, sapnap just had to admire him. His fluffy brown hair, his beautifully freckled face that flushed with the slightest temperature change. Those blue eyes, that sparkled in the sun. He could look at them for hours.

As he surveyed his face, he looked at his lips, and oh was that a bad idea. He had to stop himself from getting up and kissing him right then and there.

They looked so soft.

All he wanted to do was pull him by the waist and pin him to the wall.
To kiss him till words didn't come out of his pretty little mouth,  he wanted to...........

His mind started to wander to the zone where if someone was a mind reader, they would probably switch schools, if they hadn't already read his mind any day these past three years.

He bit his lip as his face turned to a slight pinkish tone, he had gotten better at controlling his blushing this year.

KARLS POV

He felt a pair of watching eyes on him.

As he turned his neck suddenly to look for the culprit, he saw sapnap swing his head to look at his paper.

Sapnap's cheeks turned bright red.
Karl had noticed his bestfriends behavior recently however, but chose to ignore it.

They had been friends since middle school, after a realization that they both played minecraft. They would play for hours apon hours. Playing bedwars, trying to compete all of the achievements, or building fancy cities. They built up a friend group of 7. Including Dream, George, Bad, Niki, and Wilbur. They had the strongest bond out of all of them

Right?

Something was up with him. He couldn't play minecraft with Karl for more than 2 hours. Him asking to hangout with Karl was out of the picture as well.

Had he done something wrong?

"No he's just busy"

He had definitely done something wrong.

But karl being karl he came up with a great idea.

Ask him to hangout with him today.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Authors Notes:

Okay so this is really bad but its lowkey fun to write. I have alot of motivation so that's good. I might rewrite but oh well.

Hope you enjoyed!

~Daisy 🌱

Word count: 682