Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

Amelia POV

"So that was your emergency?" I asked Alex practically slamming my locker door shut "I know my excuse is not valid, but I promise I will make it up to you." Alex said and I ignored him. The reason why he wasn't able to pick me up is because he went on a date with Liam, yep the guy who won the position for treasurer yesterday.

"Amelia." I stopped walking and saw what was his name again? "You go ahead." I told Alex and he nodded his head "Hi um, sorry I don't remember your name." I said chuckling a bit and he laughed at me "Gabriel Julien Badeux Garcia, student council vice president, remember me now?" I smiled and nodded my head "Hi yeah I do, um, is there anything you need?"

"Yeah, Principal Webber wants you and I to be the one to organize the school dance 2 months from now." Gabriel said, showing me the email "I didn't receive that email, although the last time I checked my emails were 4 days ago." Gabriel chuckled and smiled at me.

"Coffee after school?"

Yes or No???

"Oh uhm, I'm gonna have to check my schedule, I'll update you?" I asked and he nodded his head "Message me if you're up for coffee." Gabriel left and I frowned

I don't even have his freaking number, damn it!

"Who's the hot guy?" Hadley asked and I chuckled "Gabriel Garcia, he is our vice president, we have some council stuff to do." I said and Alex frowned "Oh what stuff?" I ignored him since I'm still pissed at him.

Hadley frowned since I ignored him and she just asked me a stupid question instead "So Gabriel huh?" I raised an eyebrow at her and said "You know I don't have any time for that." Hadley chuckled and said "And yet you fantasize about love every time you watch a chick flick which is almost every night, I think you've watched every Netflix romance movie already."

I rolled my eyes at her and she laughed "I'm kidding." I chuckled and said "I know, I uh talked to Julian yesterday by the way. It was completely random but um yeah." Hadley stared at me and said "What did he say?" I shrugged and said " That you're the best thing that ever happened to him, and he wants you back when he is ready." I opened my laptop and Hadley closed it.

"Hey, rude." I said and she pushed my chair away and she did the same to hers. "Why did you just push us away from our friends? I really like this computer chair." I said spinning again and she stopped me.

"I um I want him back as well but you know how messy our break up was, the whole school practically saw me and Julian fought before we broke up." Hadley said and I raised my eyebrows at her "So what? Does it matter what other people say about you two? Come on admit it, you still like him."

"Love not like Lia, there's a difference." Hadley said and I shrugged "Don't talk to me about love because I don't know much about that shit and I'm scared of that shit." Hadley leaned back and said "And yet you watch & read too much romance." I rolled my eyes again and pushed her back to our spot.

After classes we decided to eat at the cafeteria instead at the mall and saw Liam "Hey! Have you seen Alex?" I shook my head and he slowly nodded his head "Do you have Gabriel's number? I need to message him about something and I don't know his number." Liam took out his phone and gave it to me, after copying it I gave his phone back and he smiled at me.

"If you see Alex, tell him to uh check my message." I raised my eyebrow at him and pointed at Alex who is 5ft away from us. "Oh, thanks Lia!" Liam said and yelled "Close friends call me Lia and you're not a close friend!" Liam chuckled and said "Soon, I'll be your close friend."

I bought my food and sat next to Hadley who is staring at her laptop. "Do you want me to hit send or what?" Hadley closed her laptop and put it away "How about you? Do you want me to talk to prince charming?" I looked up and saw Gabriel with his friends I think.

"Yeah no." I said and Hadley laughed "What sup with you and Alex?" I shrugged and pointed at Liam "Oh who's the guy?" I shrugged and said "Treasurer." Hadley smirked and said "So what he treasured Alex's heart?" I nudged her shoulder and she laughed "Jealous?" I frowned and said "No, clearly his into Liam." Hadley chuckled and said "You do know his bisexual right?" I nodded my head and said "Just a best friend."

Hadley chuckled and read a text out loud "Sure, be home before 8pm. Oh La La coffee with who? " I took my phone and she laughed "Does the name start with G?" I rolled my eyes and texted back to my father first.

"I have G's number but I don't know what to say." I said staring at my phone, I gave Hadley my phone and she smiled at me after a few seconds she gave it back and I read what she composed:

"Hey Amelia here, coffee later, then you're place ;)"

"What the hell." Hadley chuckled and pressed send. I widened my eyes and she laughed at me "BITCH WHAT THE FAWK!" I said and I saw the three dots appear on iMessage "What he say?"

I quickly typed a new message saying it was Hadley who composed and sent the message but Gabriel beat me to it.

Didn't know you were that type of girl.

"You look like a tomato." Hadley said and I removed her hair tie tossing it to the other side of the canteen, she groaned and stood up to get her scrunchie.

Not me, it was Hadley, sorry. But yes to coffee later.

I looked up and saw Hadley talking to Gabriel with a smile on her face, both of them are actually staring at me. I stared at them and Alex sat in front of me frowning. He turned around and asked "Is that Hadley's new love interest?"

"No." I said and I checked my phone to read Gabriel's message:

I've been called a lot of nicknames already but I gotta say "Prince G" might be my new favorite :))