27

"That was such a hot move Mark!!" The Omega squealed, he found it super attractive that his Alpha just fucking ripped a bastard of an Alpha into shreds for just having the mere thought of wanting him. That night Haechan snuggled into Marks warm body, Alpha's usually were more warmer in temperature than the Omega.

Word spread like rapid forest fire, Mark wasnt aware that he had killed the migrating pack of Ice Wolves leader and Alpha, they lived up the highest mountains. Killing the Alpha meant war. Though the dark haired boy knew nothing of the fact that he had broken a family.

"How dare he kill my husband!!! I'll kill his wife!!" The Luna of the pack howled into the forming darkness, which reached the ears of the high wolf. Kun. Immediately he took off to find Ten, the high priestess of the pack.

"Why is Irene's pack howling with the sound of danger? I thought they arrived on the last week's of Christmas?!" Kun started pacing the floor.

"Mark killed her husband Jun. Obviously she'd wage war. She has three infants, all three are female omega's. She'll have a threat!" Ten sighed, his visions weren't helping much but it gave the information that they needed.

"Why'd he kill him?" Kun looked worried.

"I'd kill anyone who would want to kill my unborn children and claim my omega. It's a natural instinct that soon to be Alpha father's have Kun. You can't blame my son in law." Put in Taeil who had dropped by for a quick pack meeting.

"But now Haechan will be in danger. He's pregnant." Ten groaned.

The said Mark though was spooned securely by his mate, with love and affection, with soft kisses and gentle strokes on the growing baby bump. They still young but having their babies so soon gave the boy the happiness he always wanted. He was going to have his own baby now.

"Me can smell Chenles smelly butt. They must be around." Donghyuck giggled playfully as he waddled towards the window, he was right. All the Omega's were there with food and drinks.

Renjun, Jungwoo, Xiaojun, Yang Yang was considered an Omega since he was always too horny for health and good old Jaemin, Chenle and winwin who had just arrived from his honey moon. They were contemplating whether to knock the door or be prepared to die or be embarrassed at the two lovers making love.

"Winwiny hyung!!!" Haechan squealed, the omega allowed any omega to come closer, after all they were his bitches. Mark helped the pregnant wolf to descend the stairs carefully.

"Omg you are so gorgeous. How far you with the pregnancy?!" Win-win had heart eyes when he saw his sweet pie all pregnant and shy.

"Five going on six. When did you come hyung?" The younger beamed at the older male.

"Yesterday. Then these brats said you were pregnant so I thought we'll drop by." He added with a kiss on the soft golden chubby cheek.

"Psst! Fabulous we need to talk. Catch!!!" Jaemin caught silent Marks attention as he threw himself on the male and shifted just in time.

"My butts not smelling you dick!" Chenle hissed at his older brother.

"Me was only joking Lele." Haechan started tearing up making the younger sigh.

"I'm sorry." Said the boy as he hugged the pregnant male.

"So I made sure I bought everything that your mom made. He misses you so much." Renjun ruffled the golden hair fondly.

"Mommy is an Omega. He could have come.......I can't help but growl sometimes. I do that to Markie too when he gets late." Haechan pouted, fiddling with his stubby fingers.

"It's okay. It's just your pregnancy hormones. They'll understand. Hmm? No stressing." Assured the cutie pie.

"Bitches can we stop the senti? We have a problem up our sleeves. The man Mark killed is Irene's husband Jun. He is the Ice Alpha did you guys know that?! And she has three infants, Joy, Yeri and she's carrying, they say was supposed to give birth yesterday." Yang Yang's skin paled out at the information he had gathered at school.

"What do you mean?! Really?" The others gasped at the revelation.

"He deserved to die, he wanted to kill my babies once they were born and claim me. So I don't see any wrong in there. Those infant puppies don't deserve a father a like him." Growled Haechan, his arms hugging his baby bump.

Meanwhile Mark bit his lips after his best friend told him the ruckus he had caused but can you blame him? No. For in his eyes Jun was a threat and would always be. He shook his head in disbelief. Jaemin sighed at the older.

"They'll come them. You know better right? She'll try to kill Haechan for Jun. That's how it works here. Mark you need to be very cautious and aware of your surroundings." Jaemin whispered as the older nodded in guilt but he did what was right.

I'm not the perfect match for him though. See where it got us, I'm mute and aggressive.

Mark scribbled on the paper with tears bubbling up his small eyes. The bunny wiped them off with a smile. He kissed Marks forehead.

"If you weren't then he won't be pregnant with your puppies nor would you have loosened up. Some matches are made in heaven for a reason. They are god's favourite match. He has never thought that your muteness is a burden so shut up, man up and be the Daddy you must. You have two cities growing inside your Omega okay." Jaemin gave the older a bro hug as he skipped away to the living room.

Maybe Jaemin was right, Mark thought, as he looked at his lover giggle with glee, their babies growing in him, his laugh contagious like the sunshine, bright like the brightest star in the universe. He was so precious and priceless that Donghyuck was worth fight for.