𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠?!

Quick basic info. before reading

*+:。.。  。.。:+*

Instead of having f/c or b/f/n, I'm just going to write "insert ____" in parentheses! 

Each song above the stories goes with the chapter, so give it a listen~

Feel free to comment on the story! 

*+:。.。  。.。:+*

"Come on y/n!!" 

"(insert friend name) I don't want too, this is so stupid!"

You mumbled, following your friend as she dragged you out of your classroom. 

"Ahh I cant wait to see Atsumu, he's so good looking!"

"(insert friend name) I'm sorry but you MUST be blind, I don't know what you see in him."

You shook your head letting out a sigh.

"Y/n! Come on! He's so cool and he play's volleyball!!"

"He's also weird, a grade above us, and he doesn't even know we exist!"

"Shhh let me have my moment y/n. Maybe you'll see a cute guy on the team! I heard Suna gets the ladies attention."

She snickered, making you roll your eyes. 

Suna Rintaro; quiet but self absorbed. I'd rather die than start thinking he's attractive.

You were snapped out of your thoughts as your friend pulled you to the side of the gym door.

"What are you doing?"

You whispered.

"Shhh!! Do I like okay?!"

"Yeah you look cute!"

"Okay thank you, oh my gosh, i'm nervous!"

"(insert friend name) It's a volleyball practice with a ton of sweaty guys, you'll be fine."

"Ughh alright fine."

You two walked into the gym and headed towards the bleachers, the sound of volleyball's hitting the floor with full force made you flinch a little. As you sat down and pulled out your phone, a whistle blew. Another group of girls had sat down on the bleachers as well and were whispering about how cute the guys were.

As the group of players lined up for practice you went back to looking at your phone, you scrolled through an endless page of pictures, liking a few every now and then. 

"Look y/n!" 

(insert friend name) whispered as she jabbed your side with her shoulder.

"What now-"

"It's Suna!!"

"Okay?? He looks like every average guy so much for grabbing the ladies attention."

(insert friend name) shook her head as she let out a sigh of defeat. She focused her on attention on Atsumu who was practicing his sets. 

After an hour or so, you had gotten bored of looking at your phone. Volleyball never caught your attention and you weren't about sports. You glanced over at (insert friend name) who was staring at Atsumu in awe.

Jeez, when will she ever learn.

"Hey (insert friend name)"

"Yeah, what's up?!"

"I'm going home, this is getting kind of boring."

"What?! Already?!"

"Yeah, sorry. You already know I don't like volleyball."

"Ughh alright fine, see you tomorrow!"

You nodded as you stood up, pulling down your skirt a little which had rode up while we were sitting. You fixed your (insert hair color) and walked down the bleachers. 

As you were about to walk out you hear someone shout.

"WATCH OUT-!!"

You turned around to be greeted by a volleyball to the face. You looked down at the volleyball which was now rolling on the floor, then you felt something on your face. 

"Hey- what the hell-?!"

You wiped your hand across your nose to find blood. 

 Oh god.

"Y/N!!! Oh my gosh! Are you okay?! Your nose is bleeding, I saw you get hit by the volleyball!!"

Your friend said, running up to you making sure nothing was broken.

"Yeah, I'm okay."

You answered, holding the side of your hand to your nose to stop the bleeding.

"Shit, are you alright?! We didn't mean for the volleyball to hit you-"

One of the Inarizaki players said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well obviously, but i'm fine."

Another player moved next to the first guy, and that happened to be Suna.

"Dude, you're the one who hit the ball-"

The other guy said.

"Calm down Aran she's fine."

Suna said, his grayish-yellow eyes stared into yours before he looked away. He turned around and started walking back to the other guys. 

"Aren't you gonna say something?!"

You said, slightly raising your voice. Suna glanced back at you.

"Oh."

He said and turned back around.

What the hell?! This idiot hits me in the face with a volleyball and all he manages to say is "oh". "OH?!" THIS SON OF A-

"Come on y/n, let's get you home!"

(insert friend name) said, rubbing your back.

"Once again, I'm so sorry."

Aran said. You sighed and looked at him.

"It's okay, just next time tell your pal over there to watch where he's hitting."

"For sure!"

Aran answered before giving a quick wave and heading back to his team.

So much for this being fun.

_________________

Word Count: 815

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this story!