𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬

You sat with (insert friend name) and Atsumu during lunch, they were sitting next to each other while you sat in front of them. 

They were busy whispering things to each other and giggling while you scrolled through your phone. While you looked at people's post on social media you felt someone play with your hair. 

"What the hell-"

You mumbled, turning around to find Suna braiding a piece of your hair. 

"What are you doing??"

"Braiding your hair, what else."

"Why??"

He shrugged, slouching even more than he already was.

"You need to fix your posture, it's really bad. I have no idea how you play volleyball like that."

"Shut up loser, my posture doesn't stop me from being awesome in volleyball."

"Yeah, whatever you say fox face."

Suna squinted at you before looking over at (insert friend name) and Atsumu, who were now looking at the two of you and whispering things into each other's ears.

"What."

You asked, looking at them blankly.

"Oh nothing."

(insert friend name) replied, giving you a small wave while giving Atsumu an odd look. He laughed.

"Anyways, Atsumu. Coach said he wanted to talk to you before practice today."

Suna said, motioning for Atsumu to stand up.

"Alright, I'm going."

Atsumu got up from the table, giving (insert friend name) a kiss on the cheek while him and Suna walked away.

"So! You and Suna seem to be getting QUITE close y/n!"

(insert friend name) said, putting her hands on her cheeks and leaning in closer to you.

"What? No- he's just weird. He likes messing with me for some reason. Oh by the way I forgot to mention it to you but he gave me his number."

"HE WHAT-?!"

"SHHH, lower your voice- but yeah he did. When we were saying goodbye at the mall, he pulled out a note with his number and gave it to me and then he left."

You left out what Suna had said about texting him or giving him a call if you were ever in trouble.

"Omg! So he was planning to give it to you?!?!"

"Maybe? I don't know-"

"Sounds to me like he has a thing for you!"

"Hm, I don't think so. I think he was just trying to be nice."

"Whatever makes you feel better y/n, you're just gonna keep denying it~"

 (insert friend name) said, getting up from the table and walking away. Leaving you to think about what she said.

Later that day, you were sprawled on your bed. Looking at your ceiling while you thought about what (insert friend name) had said.

Suna doesn't like me nor is he interested in me. He probably thinks i'm annoying or something. Just like I do with him. He always comes up from no where and pokes my side, or messes with my hair or calls me a stupid nickname.