Ch. 4 Junior High

(That's Trent but older above)
3rd person POV
Izuku got older and to everyone else, he got colder too. He didn't talk to anyone unless he had to, people rarely heard his voice sometimes. The only person who ever heard him talk or act like a human being was Trent. Trent had grown older and has gain more confidence with social interactions. He and Izuku are still secretly friends but Trent went to a different school but they still hung out when they had the chance. Bakugou, however is still jealous and has tried everything to get Izuku to be his friend. He even apologized to Izuku and said his real name to him with the apology. But Izuku still didn't take his request but managed to give him mutual feelings. Bakugou was overjoyed that Izuku would at least talk with him on most occasions but still not as long as they used to.

Izuku was about to leave his classroom when Bakugou blocked the exit. "What do you want Kacchan?" Izuku asked in a annoyed tone, today just wasn't his day and he wanted to go home already. A small amount of hope raised in Bakugou's chest, it's been years since Izuku last said his nickname. "I wanna talk to you." Izuku glared at Bakugou "You're just waisting my time. I don't have time to talk." Izuku shoved pasted him but Bakugou grabbed his arm "Please Izuku, can't we just talk?" Izuku's hair turned purple, he was getting mad but Bakugou kept pushing. "Let. Go. Of me." Izuku said with now a stern, angered tone. "Izuku please-"
"Enough!" Izuku's hand bursts into flames, almost burning Bakugou. Izuku stopped and looked at Kacchan like he was expecting to get attacked while clutching his left hand hand to his chest. Bakugou looks at him shocked at what Izuku just and saw the fear in Izuku's eyes. He runs out of classroom as fast as he could before Bakugou could say anything.

Izuku took a shortcut to go home, thinking about what he did, and he regretted it profoundly. He regrets showing his magic but his thoughts were cut short when he got attacked by a sludge thing. It bursts through the manhole but then was frozen in place by Izuku's magic. Izuku looks at the villain in fear that he had hurt him, or possibly killed him. All Might then busted out from underneath the villain smashing the villain in bits and pieces. "What happened here?" All Might asked as he put the villains bits into an empty bottle he had. "I'm sorry, he attacked he so I used my... quirk in self-defense. I'm sorry for wasting your time All Might, I'll be going home now." Izuku apologized before turning around and leaving. "Wait but how am I supposed to get the rest of him?" Izuku looks back at all night with his eyes slit "You're the pro here. I'm not allowed to help, it's the law." Izuku then turns back and walks away, leaving a puzzled All Might.

All Might then thought it was a good idea to punch the ice and it turned out that the villain escaped through the cracks that All Might had made. 'Crap! The villain escaped, but there's something about that man that I can't explain. Where have I seen those eyes before?' All Might thought before turning back into his stick bug form. "How am I supposed to find the villain now?" he said to himself before searching the streets for it. Izuku was walking back on course to home before a loud explosion was heard. Curious, he went over to check it out and saw the same sludge villain that attacked him. And worst of all he had a hostage and none of the heroes could do because they're quirks weren't suited for this situation. But the worst thing he saw that day was that Bakugou was the hostage.

Part of Izuku's heart shattered from seeing Bakugou in that state. Before he could think his body moved without thinking as he ran towards the villain and Bakugou. He froze some of the fire before freezing the villain in place, luckily Bakugou could still breathe. "I-Izuku?" "Let's get you out of there Kacchan." but before Izuku could free him a hand was place on his shoulder. "Excuse me young man," a gruff voice said "but are you responsible for this mess?" Izuku turns a to see a pro hero motioning his hand to the ice that stopped the fire. "If you're hand is pointing to the ice then, yes. Yes, I am. But I managed to do something you weren't able to do." Izuku said in a emotionless voice, like he didn't care what the consequences were. "Listen here kid-" "Calm down man, he's just a kid. But that doesn't mean he won't leave without a talk." another pro hero said as he looked at Izuku with a disappointed face. But Izuku didn't care.

Bakugou was praised for his "bravery" while Izuku was scolded at because he helped out and he didn't have any license. Bakugou saw this and went up to the pro heroes who were scolding at Izuku. "Hey! You shouldn't scold at him because he did a job none of you could do. If you you should scold at anyone, it should be at yourselves. You just stood there as I suffered, but Izuku saved me while you did nothing!" Bakugou shouts as other people heard this and were shocked at the boys speech. Izuku got up and walked passed Bakugou put his left hand on Bakugou's left shoulder before whispering in his ear. "Let it go Kacchan, their adults. And adults don't listen to anyone younger than them. So let it go." Izuku then leaves Bakugou by himself as he walks home.

On his way home he ran into Trent who he talked to on the way home. "Hey Izu?" "What is it Trent? Is there something that you need?" "I just want to say something to you." he said stopping and look into Izuku's blue eyes. "Well, what is it?" Trent chuckles "Oh nothing, just this." Trent leans forward and kisses Izuku's small, smooth lips. Izuku was shocked at first but kisses back, this was his first kiss and it couldn't be better. In the distance Bakugou saw Trent kissing Izuku and. He. Was. Pissed. "So that's how you wanna play? Fine. Let's play."