Robin 2.0

"This is awesome! Robin and Robin back in action." my twin brother Jason said as we, along with original Robin Dick Grayson, dragged a body through a parking garage.

"And me." I chimed. "Okay, who the hell are you?" Dick asked, clearly agitated.

"Jason Todd, the new Robin. Robin 2.0, right? And this is my sister, (Y/n), more widely known as (Y/s/n). She came up with the Robin 2.0 bit." Jason explained.

We dropped the body as we got to Dick's car. Jason did an awkward pose while leaning on the car, facing me and Dick. "Seriously man, it's an honor to meet you." he said, holding out his fist.

Dick bumped it with his own and opened the trunk with a face that said, 'Why', which is usually how people feel around my brother.

Jason and Dick loaded the body in the car, talking a little bit, but it was mostly Jason trying to be impressive. He had always wanted to meet Dick Grayson, but he doesn't know how to hype down.

Jason went to grab our clothes and after he changed, he came back, just bringing me my jeans, hoodie, and shoes to put over my suit like I always do.

We got in the car, Jason in the front, probably annoying Dick, and me in the back, not paying attention to anything he was saying.

When we got to the safehouse Dick couldn't open the door, so I stepped forward to do it. After it opened Jason said; "Must've changed the locks."

We silently filed into the elevator and stayed that way (silent) until Dick asked; "Why are you doing this? Why do you want to be Robin? And... (Y/s/n)."

"Are you kidding?" I asked.

"This is the dopest gig ever." Jason said. "Hanging out with Batman."

"Kicking bad guys' asses"

"Being famous."

"Driving the goddamn Batmobile!" I said excitedly.

Dick turned to Jason. "He lets you guys drive the Batmobile?"

"Not him, me." I said from the other side of Jason. "Jason just rides his motorcycle up and down the stairs." I smirked when Jason shoved my shoulder.

"Wouldn't you rather have your own name? Like Sparrow, or Bluejay for Jason." Dick asked my brother.

"I asked the same thing." I muttered.

"Fuck no." Jason said. "The whole point is being Robin. Sorry (Y/n). Batman needs Robin. Again, sorry (Y/n). Why do you think he makes us wear those lame colors? Cause we're drawing fire! 'Look over here assholes!'" Jason had a hint of disdain as he said this, like he was catching what Dick was saying. "Then boom. The Bat lands and starts trashing ass." His voice became excited again.

The elevator opened and we got out, Dick stayed in the bathroom after him and I dropped the body in the shower. Jason had said something about the trackers to him earlier and he sounded surprised, so I figured it had something to do with that.

Me and Jason went to go see if there was any beer in the fridge. Spoiler: There was.

After that I got changed for real and when Dick got back I rolled up my sleeve to show him the scar on my arm from where I had cut out my own tracker.

"Smart choice."

I set the files that me and Jason had come to show Dick on the table, Jason explaining while I sat and listened. It took a minute before Dick recognized the victims as the performers from Haley's Circus.

Yeah, I am aware that this is shit but I didn't want the world to be Rachel Roth x Reader-less. The others will be in the next chapter, don't worry.