Chapter 2

And as if it was planned right at that time, the door swung open to reveal a furious Izuku.

Class 1-A💭: DEKU/MIDORIYA IS THE MOM!?

Izuku - AKIRA! KATSUME! LEVI! KANEKI! AND KARMA BAKUGOU!!! WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!! WHO TOLD YOU TO LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT ME, YOUR FATHER, OR GRANDPARENTS PERMISSION!! AND KATSUME I'VE TOLD YOU MANY TIMES TO LEAVE KANEKI ALONE SO HE DOESN'T BLOW UP THE HOUSE!!!!

Katsume - *crying* I DIDN'T DO IT THIS TIME!!! IT WAS LEVI!!

Levi - I DID NOT!!

Akira - SHUT UP!! MOMMY'S ANGRY!!

Izu - Akira! Watch Your tongue!

Akira - sorry mommy..

Izu - Who did it then.. Speak up!

Karma - Mommy this time Kaneki was startled by a spider.. I was the one to show it to him..

Izu - Kaneki? Is this true?

Kaneki - Y-yes mommy...

Izu - -sigh- Alright, i'll let that go, but you guys are still not off the hook for leaving the house!!

Bakugou stands up and walks behind Izuku wrapping his arms around his waist and placing his head on his shoulders. Izuku reciprocates by placing his hands on Katsuki's and sighing while leaning his head back a bit.

Baku - Calm down baby, they're still kids. I understand you're mad and all but you need to relax~

Izu - Mhm.. I know. -sigh- Alright might as well do the roll call.

Baku - Good. -Kisses cheek-

Izu - Alright! Wait- I did the roll already... WHERE'S KATSUMI AND NAGIKO!?!?

Baku - Momma, dad and the hag have them.

Izu - They have-

Baku - Yes they have Demi as well.

Izu - Okay..

Jirou - That's cute and all but-

Class 1-A: EXPLAIN PLEASE!!!

Izu - Oh, forgot we were still at school..

Baku - -whispers to Izu- Do we have to explain to those damn extras??

Izu - -whispers back- Kat I read the chat, you were the one that told mommy and mom that we should stop keeping our classmates in the dark.

Baku - Yea I know but-

Izu - We're this far might as well keep going

Baku - Fine..

Sero - Ayo y'all gonna keep us waiting???

Izu - Shush, anyway it's kinda obvious by now right? I'm pretty sure Kacchan has already told you we're engaged, but whatever. So yea, we have 8 kids, These 5 were created by accident from a quirk the twins I mentioned earlier were also created the same way, and then our last child was created by a quirk accident but a bit differently.