[1]

3rd POV

The trio had reached Tokyo jujutsu high the school for sorcerers. While walking through the front gate Gojo was explaining how the system worked. After getting closer to the principal's big office, an immediate execution was the topic brought upon for Itadori. After all they were signing up for schooling here at Jujutsu.

"What, you're not the boss around here?" Sukuna suddenly spoke getting everyone's attention.  They looked at Itadori to see Sukuna's mouth on the side of Yuuji's face. Itadori then smacked his left cheek and said "Sorry Gojo sensei he pops out sometimes." "What an amusing body you have there now." Gojo said. Itami faced towards Itadori and spoke in a soft tone "That's weird."

"EEHH?!" Itadori yelled while sulking. Sukuna then popped out of Itadori's hand and stated towards Gojo "Once I make this brat's body my own, you'll be the first one I'll kill." "Such an honor to be targeted by Sukuna." Gojo remarked making Itami glance at him as if he grew another head. Then Itadori questioned "Is this  guy really famous?" "Yea he is famous, after all he is the one and only powerful demon to be alive." Itami said with a straight face.

"Oh and this girl here will be my bride after I kill you." Sukuna declared earning a glare from the two men. Itami ignored what he said, being used to getting proposals at a young age. "Gojo sensei who's stronger, Sukuna or you?" Itadori and Itami asked at the same time. "Well if Sukuna regained all his powers, it might be draining." Sensei replied. "Would you lose?" The teenage boy asked. "I'd win." the blindfolded man declared.

They soon entered the building to see a whole bunch of candles. "You're eight minutes late Satoru. You need to fix that bad habit of yours." A man said making Itadori and Itami look at him only to see him making cute dolls. 'He's...making cute stuff?.' the two teenagers thought in synchronized confusion.

Gojo then remarked "If it's not enough to chastise me for, then don't chastise me." Gojo then added "You're just making dolls, anyways so what's a measly eight minutes?"

"That's principal Yaga Masamichi." He introduce the man to Itadori and Itami. "That's the boy?" the principal questioned. He then looked at them and saw the girl. "And You brought someone else too?" He added.

"My name Itadori Yuuji and I'm into girls like Jennifer Lawrence! Pleasure to meet you!" He said bowing while closing his eyes. "I'm Uchiha Itami, nice to meet you." Itami mumbed out loud. The principal heard the surname Uchiha and had now made decision about her, but not the boy yet.

"What did you come here for?" Yaga interrogated. "An interview." the pink haired boy stated bluntly. "But why at Jujutsu Tech?" Yaga demanded. "To learn jujutsu." Itadori announced. Yaga then spoke "No, I mean beyond that. What do you hope to find once you've studied curse sand learned how to exorcise them?"

"Well I mean... I'm going to collect the fingers of Sukuna. It's dangerous to leave then be where their at." the young boy replied. "What about you young lady?" Yaga called on Itami. She then looked at him without emotion and stated "I'm going to take revenge on the cursed spirit that killed my clan and restore it."

Gojo looked at the noirette and thought of weird scenarios about him and Itami, but immediately snapped out of it. While Gojo did that Itadori looked at Itami with shocked eyes, but then blushed when he heard the word restore knowing what it ment.

Yaga then put "Why Itadori? I understand Itami, but why?" Itadori looked annoyed. Yaga continued "People you'll never know die everyday due to crimes, accidents, and diseases in the natural courses of life." "Here he goes again." Gojo muttered.

"But your telling me you can't overlook it because a cures did it?" the older man added. Itami was thinking about what he just said and was in lost in thought. 'I was so weak...I couldn't even protect okaasan and otousan from the attack..' Her thoughts were interrupted by a green doll attacking Itadori and one coming after her as well.

'Is that really a doll?' She thought. It was fast, but not fast enough. She dodged it's punch. The doll had been cut into different pieces with Itami standing behind it with her eyes of the Rinnegan using the all mighty push from it. Itami deactivated her eyes and turned to see a proud Gojo and an amused Yaga. With itadori holding the doll in a choke hold they had now passed and were heading towards the dorms.

Itami Pov

I was now in my dorm and it was pretty....u-nice. It's cozy..just like how the house used to be. I unpacked really fast and headed to Itadori's room where Gojo and Itadori was, which was next door. I got out and saw Itadori excited and Gojo talking about how they'll meet their other classmate later. I walked towards sensei and pulled on his jacket from behind and he looked back at me. "I'm done unpacking what are we gonna do now?" I asked tilting my head in a cute manor. 

3rd POV

Gojo was now blushing and Itami was genuinely confused. Itami looked around the room to see a poster of a bikini chick and looked away quickly. This was noticed by the teacher and laughed.

The three of them exited the room and saw Fushiguro at the 3rd door. "Fushigiro! You look like you're doing well." Itadori exclaimed. Itami was lost, she never met him. Fushiguro then replied while rubbing his neck "There were plenty other empty rooms, weren't there?" "But livelier the better right?" Gojo sensei said, but then saw Itami looking out the window and asked "Who are you?" Itami faced him and introduced herself with a small smile "I'm Uchiha Itami, nice to meet you." Fushiguro nodded blushing a bit at the beautiful girl and replied "I'm Fushiguro Megumi nice to meet you as well."

Itadori snook a peek at Fushiguro's room and mentioned how clean and organized it was. "I just said you aren't welcomed inside." The black haired teen said in a irritated tone. He closed the door on Yuuji's face and Gojo exclaimed "Well, it's all good. More importantly we're going out tomorrow! We're going to pick up the fourth first year.

AT MORIOKA STATION..

A girl on the train sitting saying how good it feels to to be out of the countryside.

Stay tune until next time!

PEACE OUT!!✌