[3]

3rd POV

The four musketeers and one adult standing outside in the rain and in front of a building talking about an event that has happened recently. 

"Our window verified the curse womb three hours ago. Once 90 percent were successfully evacuated, they made the call to seal off the center." the man said then continued. "Citizens within a 500 meter radius have been evacuated, as well." 'Must be powerful then, could it be a special grade?' Itami pondered. 

Itadori then spoke up raising his hand a little "Ijichi san, question. "What's a 'window' here?" "A window is a member of Jujutsu Tech who can see curses. They aren't sorcerers though." Ijichi inform the boy. "Oh, okay." Itadori responded.

"Let's continue, Detainee Block 2. At present, five detainees remain there with the curse womb." glasses man said, but added "If the curse womb is the type that metamorphoses, we predict it will become a special grade cursed spirit."

'A special grade.' Fushiguro and Kugisaki thought at the same time. 'ah, called it.' Itami thought. Not to brag, but Itami had fought special grade before while training when she was younger. To be apart of the clan and not casted out you'd have to be strong, even if you were the head branch of the family.

"Hey, I still don't understand what.... special grade means." the boy with the red hood commented. Of course he doesn't know after all he was just a regular boy a few days ago.

Kugisaki sighs in annoyance. Ichiji then explains it how an idiot would understand. "A bat could be used on a Grade 4. For grade 3, you need a handgun at least. With Grade 2 it can be a close call using a shotgun and with Grade 1, a tank can't even do anything. Then you have Special Grade, Let's say you may be on even footing if you carpet bomb it with cluster bombs."

"That's real bad!" Itadori exclaims. "Normally a jujutsu sorcerer on par with the cursed spirit would take on the mission." little boy black mentioned. "On a day like this, that would Gojo sensei." he also added.

"I-I see.."little boy red stuttered. "So where's Gojo sensei?" he asked. "Away on business." the two young noirettes responded. "Oh." red questioned. "He's not someone who should be loafing around at the school in the first place." Fushiguro answered the clueless boy.

Just then an image of Gojo came up with him saying "Don't expect any souvenirs." 

"Unfortunately, we're constantly short handed in this business. You'll often have to undertake missions beyond your power." Ichiji notified pulling his glasses up. "The current case, however is an abnormal one, and most urgent. Do not fight under any circumstances. If you encounter a special grade your options are either to run or die." Ichiji announced making 3 out of 4 teens freeze up with fear. Can you guess who didn't freeze?

"Please just listen to your fears. Do not forget that your mission here is strictly the verification and rescue of survivors." Ijichi said with his arms crossed.

Just then a middle aged women interrupted the conversation "Excuse me!" "Excuses me, where's Tadashi!?" The small group that was talking looked back seeing the lady being held back by security yelling for her son.

"Stop it, move back!" the guard yelled holding the lady back. "Stop it, please stand back!" he yelled once more. "Is Tadashi...Is my son okay!?" She asked.

Itadori frowned while Ijichi walked in front of him blocking him from the lady. The Guards yelled for her to stay back repeatedly with ijichi stating "She's the guardian who was here for a visit." he face towards the lady and said "Please step back, there's a possibility that someone has spread a poisonous gas throughout the center. We cannot share anymore details, but please step back."