ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

AUGUST - TWO YEARS LATER

Today is my wedding day. I watched as Madison and Theo got married, Thiare and Blaise married, Angie and Luna, and the rest of my friends get hitched. Draco and I have been engaged the longest, and today we were finally going to be married. To say I was nervous was an understatement. No cold feet or anything, I was fully prepared to start a life with Draco.

"Anastasia, dear," Madison was standing in my doorway in a black satin dress, the tight bodice accentuated her curves and the deep V showed off her cleavage. The skirt had an illusion of being wrapped, leaving a large slit up the leg. All of my bridesmaids were wearing the same black dress. Madison, Thiare and Angie. Carla was wearing the same dress but was one of Draco's groomsmen. "Are you done with your vows?"

"Yeah, I'm ready I think," I stood up and took one last look in the mirror. My dress was a softer white, the bodice was sheer with a white floral pattern overlay. The skirt was the exact same, it was made up of layers of the white floral pattern. My hair laid loosely on my back in soft curls and was in a half-up half-down style, a black and gold clip held it up. I grabbed the letter off of the stand and walked out with a bouquet of black Irises. Draco's favorite flower.

I was supposed to be walking down the aisle in two minutes and I smiled, all of my friends were here. The entire Weasley family was here and Narcissa stood in the corner, hiding. Each of my friends walked down the aisle to stand by Draco. Felix took my arm gently.

"I never thought I'd be here with you Anastasia. I'm sorry for what I let happen to you," He gives me a sad smile and I give him a tight hug, my white floral veil flows to the floor softly.

"Felix, thank you for taking care of me and bringing me here. You made this happen. Thank you for never giving up and thank you for walking me down the aisle," I kiss his cheek and the grand doors open to the outside. Draco stood under a large tree, lights lit up the arch behind him and I smiled. 

Felix walked me down the aisle to the music, Reflections by Toshifumi Hinata. We picked my favorite song. My heart jumped more and more out of my chest as we walked closer and Draco turned to the side and wiped at his eyes. I let out a few small tears as well. All of my friends were up by Draco, Blaise and Theo were with Carla and I smiled and gave them a small wave. Theo winked and Blaise waved softly, a smile on each of their faces. I reach the top, give Felix a small kiss on the cheek and hand my bouquet to Madison.

I blocked out the officiant as he spoke, I was too focused on Draco's sparkling eyes. I fumbled with my letter, I was too excited to give him my letter, my vows.

"Now for your vows, as I've been told you two have letters to give each other," The officiant smiles. I unfold my letter and take a quick peek.

-

𝓑.𝓑. 

 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓶 𝓼𝓸 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓮. 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝔂 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓮𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓫𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓰𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓵𝔂 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾. 𝓜𝓪𝔂𝓫𝓮 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮, 𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝓪𝔂𝓫𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓾𝓫𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼, 𝓷𝓾𝓭𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓹𝓾𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝔂, 𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝓘 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾.