Chapter 4

jealous by: eyedress

DRACO'S POV:

She kissed me. The filthy fucking mudblood kissed me. I hate her. Does she know who I am? Why am i still thinking about that stupid bloody kiss? It's 8 am and I haven't gotten any sleep. I'm thinking about Vivian. I just want to kiss her again. No no i dont want to do that i want to yell at her and tell her shes a filthy fucking mudblood whore.

I woke up late because of all the bloody fire whiskey I drank last night and my head was hurting bad. I hate hangovers but I couldn't bear to miss my classes on the first day so I cleaned myself up and put on my slytherin robes. I headed straight down to the dinning hall to try and get something to eat for breakfast and I spotted Beatrice, Pansy, And Blaise all sitting down at the slytherin table waving at me to come and sit next to them. I smiled and made my way to the open seat next to Beatrice.

"Well you look like shit Pierce" Pansy laughed.

"Oh fuck off Parkinson" I laughed annoyed.

"She's just joking, you look great Viv" Beatrice giggled. I know i didn't look the best since i barely got sleep and drank too much but it's nothing makeup can't fix.

"You shouldn't have drank a whole bottle of fire whiskey by yourself, Pierce your crazy" Blaise laughed with them.

I just laughed and got a bagel off the tray and started eating it. I heard Beatrice ask Pansy why Theo and Draco are sitting at the end and I heard Pansy say my name. What the fuck is this bitch saying about me?

Beatrice looked at me strangely "you kissed Malfoy last night?" she said a little too loudly. I saw a bunch of heads turn at me and everyone went quiet. I kissed Malfoy what the fuck? Was I that bloody drunk last night?

"I what?" I said confused.

"Oh c'mon Pierce you dont remember?" I shook my head, still not remembering anything from last night.

"You walked right up to him and kissed Malfoy when we were playing spin the bottle," Pansy said laughingly. I'm never drinking a whole bottle of bloody fire whiskey again. "I don't remember anything from last night,'' I mumbled. I turned to look at the end of the table to see Draco staring right at me. Bollocks he probably hates me even more now.

After breakfast, I had to go to my first class which was Potions with Snape. No one had potions with me that I know. I started walking until I heard footsteps following me. I looked behind me to see Draco storming right at me.

"What the fuck is your problem Malfoy?" I was confused.

"Why the fuck did you kiss me last night?" Draco hissed.

"First of all, why do you care so much and second of all we were playing spin the bottle so i kinda had to" i replied annoyed while entering class.

"Your never invited to our parties again Pierce, now go fuck off you mudblood." Draco scoffed while going to his seat. Great, I had potions with Malfoy. I sat in the front by a boy with long orange hair named Fred Weasley. He was extremely funny and quite cute. Snape then announced that he was going to pair us up in partners to do an essay about Felix Felicis Liquid Luck. I wasn't paying attention until Snape said "Malfoy and Pierce '' and if this day couldn't get any bloody worse. I saw Draco give me a dirty look. I flipped him off and smiled sarcastically. I made my way over to his desk and started writing. He just watched me as I wrote. He is really fucking weird.

"Can i help you?" i said in a sarcastic tone.

"Yes actually if you don't mind i have a quidditch game to practice for so you'll be working on this essay all by yourself"

" your fucking kidding me right im not writing the whole essay by myself if your not gonna help i guess your going to get a F on this essay cause im not gonna do it" I said in a annoyed tone.

"Fine you fucking mudblood meet me in the common room after quidditch practice." draco replied angrily.

I rolled my eyes and responded, "Ok fine what time is your practice over."
" 8:00 and dont be fucking late" draco said sternly.

I nodded and grabbed my stuff and left for my next class. The rest of the day went by pretty fast and I had Beatrice in most of my other classes which was good. After our last class we walked to the slytherin dungeons and went to our dorm. I freshened up and we went down for dinner. We laughed and talked about our first day back. Pansy was a little nicer to me which I was glad I don't think I could stand anymore of her bitchiness. Draco, Theo, and Blaise were all on the quidditch team so they left right after dinner so it was just us girls. I wasn't sure how they felt about me being in their friend group besides Beatrice but hopefully they'd warm up soon. We headed back to the common room and started gossiping about boys. I told them about the cute guy I sat next to in Potions, Fred Weasley. They told me he was in Gryffindor and to stay away from him and especially because he's Ron's brother who was in the 'Golden Trio'. They didn't like the golden trio so i decided to stay away from them.

"Me and Pansy are going to watch the boys practice wanna come Viv?" Beatrice asked.

"I have a lot of Transfiguration homework so i think i'll just stay but thank you." I replied with a soft smile.

They left and I started on my homework. Bloody hell Mcgonagall gave us so much fucking work on the first day. I finally finished my homework and it was 7:30 so i decided to go up to my dorm and change before working on the essay with Draco. I went back down to the common room waiting for Draco to show up. He said not to be late and hes the one 30 fucking minutes late. I waited a little longer till 9:15 and he still didn't show. Why the fuck would he do this? He was the one who made this plan and he doesn't even show. This is rubbish. I decided to owl Fred and ask him if he wanted to hang out. He replied fast and said to meet him in the astronomy tower. I got up and left the common room and was making my way to the astronomy tower until I turned the corner and saw a girl in slytherin robes that I didn't know and Draco making out with her. Really? So this is why he never showed. Cause he was too busy shagging a random girl? Fuck this.

Draco saw me right away and shouted "Wait Pierce!"

Before he could finish I ran away and made it to the astronomy tower. I can't believe that's why he was late. He could have just told me? I don't know why but i felt jealous. The girl he was with made my blood boil and I have no idea why. I don't fancy Draco Malfoy or anything, it's just strange seeing him care for someone other than himself that's all. Right? I got too lost in my thoughts that I didn't even realize Fred was right by me.

"Pierce you okay?" Fred asked.

"Oh yeah it's nothing. I was just stressing that's all '' I replied reassuringly.

"I brought us some candy and a blanket to sit on" Fred said with a smile.

"Aw that's so sweet of you Fred thank you" I said while setting the blanket down.

We talked for hours it felt like, about everything he was so funny and sweet and overall a great guy to be around.

"Well I better get going. I don't want to wake up late again," I said laughingly.

"Sleep well darling" he smirked at me as he leaned in.

He kissed me and I kissed him back.

He really was wonderful but i'm definitely not looking for anything right now and it was just a kiss.

DRACO'S POV:

Pierce.

Fucking Pierce i forgot i had to study with that mudblood.

I told her not to be late when I was the one who was too busy shagging Asortia in the hall when I saw Pierce see us. Bloody hell the look on her face. I felt bad for some reason and i don't know why. I don't like her but still. I felt like I needed to apologize even though I don't know how to. But i'll try. I saw her run off to the astronomy tower so I headed over there. And plus that was my favorite place to go to when I'm stressed. As I was walking I saw a Pierce. Pierce and fucking Weasley. Kissing. Does she not know Weasleys are no good. Filthy little mudblood i don't even know why i came to apologize. Fuck this. Fuck her.