{Chapter 4}

"Well, its late. I'll see you tomorrow!" Y/N said once Shido and Tohka went back to where they were.

"What? Where are you going Y/N!?" Tohka asked.

"The neighboring world? Where else would I be going Tohka?"

"Shido! I've gotta talk to you!" Kotori said and went out to the hall with Shido.

"What is it Kotori?"

"If she goes back to the neighboring world, next time she comes back, there might be a Spacial Quake when she returns! Plus, we've scheduled her date with you for tomorrow at 10:00 am!"

"W-Wait..tomorrow!?"

"Yes. What about tomorrow? Its not like you have anything to do tomorrow, its Saturday tomorrow Shido."

"Origami asked me to go out with her for a while tomorrow at 11:00 am!"

"Well then..looks like this is like last time..where you kept switching between Kurumi, Tohka, and Origami!! It's fine, don't worry, this will be easier now that you have a lot of experience."

"Okay then.."

"She'll meet you at the mall tomorrow at 10;00am, remember. And have her stay with Tohka."

"Alright.."

"You can't leave Y/N!!" Tohka was still trying to get Y/N to stay.

"I have to Tohka!"

"No you can't!!"

"Yes I can! And I will!"

"No!! Please stay!!"

"Agreement. Stay here Y/N. Please..!" Yuzuru joined Tohka.

"Please please stay Y/N!" Kaguya also joined Yuzuru and Tohka.

"Miku..! They're being really l-loud..!" Yoshino went over to Miku, who was with Natsumi.

"They are, come on lets have a sleepover at mine Natsumi and Yoshino." Miku said and the two girls nodded.

"Goodbye Kotori! Goodbye Darling! We'll see you guys tomorrow!" Miku said as she walked out with Natsumi and Yoshino.

"Bye girls" Shido waved at them.

"Shido! Y/N doesn't wanna stay!" Tohka came out into the hall and told Shido

"Ask her to stay with you Tohka, she has to go on the date tomorrow with Shido"

"Tomorrow? Okay then"

Tohka walked back over to you, "Y/N please stay the night! You can stay with me!?" you stopped arguing with Kaguya and Yuzuru and you sighed "Alright fine..BUT only tonight, tomorrow, I'll return to the Neighboring World" you told her. "Yay! Come on let's go!!" she said grabbing your arm and dragging you to her apartment place. "Er..night Kaguya and Yuzuru!" you told the girls before Tohka continued dragging you.

"Question. Shido, when you go on the date with Y/N tomorrow, will you seal her tomorrow as well?"

"Er..probably not Yuzuru-" he started

"It'll be his goal. The sooner you seal her, the less danger. I like her, but she's a strong and her Spirit powers can be dangerous" Kotori said and left.

"Shido! The girls and I will do all we can to help you as well!" Kaguya told Shido, leaving along with Yuzuru, leaving him alone.

I guess I should go to sleep as well.. he thought.

~~Time Skip To The Date!~~

"Shido!" he heard a voice say.

"Sorry I'm late Shido.." you said.