Ella.,.

The bright sunlight shone on my face. Groaning, I opened my eyes. I probably have an hour or so before I have to be ready. Turning over, I checked the clock.

"Shit!"

It was 11:30 and my job interview at Selley Enterprises was at 12:15. I rushed out of bed and started getting ready. I wore a black pencil skirt and a white blouse with some black heels.

I went into the kitchen to find something quick to eat. As I walked in, I saw my roommate Claire eating breakfast.

"Claire, why didn't you wake me up!?" I asked.

"Sorry Ella, I totally forgot that I was driving you today."

I would have driven myself, but my car was in the repair shop and walking would take to long. I grabbed my resume, bag, and a banana to eat in the car. Then I tossed Claire her keys and we were ready to go.

Claire dropped me off in front of the Starbucks that was near the bus stop.
Dropping me off near my interview was out of the way from where Claire was headed, which was the airport. Claire and her boyfriend, Niall, were spending two weeks in Paris.

"Bye Ella, I'll see you soon!" Claire waved after I got out of the car.

"Bye, have fun with Niall!" I smirked.

As Claire drove off, I checked the time. I had a few minutes before the bus left so I walked faster. While I thought about how the interview may go, I didn't pay attention to where I was walking and bumped into someone. I gasped as I felt iced coffee go down my blouse. I could feel some ice in my bra.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" a deep voice spoke as he handed me a few napkins.

"Um, it's ok." I said, even thought it wasn't because he ruined my blouse. When I looked up, my brown eyes met a pair of mesmerizing green ones.
Damn, he was hot.

After apologizing many times, the guy left and went into Starbucks. I sat on the bench near the bus stop. The bus left, and I didn't know what to do. After the interview I was supposed to take a bus from there back home but now I had no ride. I decided that I would sit for a few minutes, let my shirt dry, and then start walking back home.

Harry's POV.,.

I went into Starbucks to throw away my cup and get a new drink. When I walked back outside, I saw that girl sitting on the bench. The last bus was gone, so what was she waiting for? I went to go ask.

"So, what's your name?" I asked as I sat down next to her on the bench.

"Ella," she replied with an American accent "What's yours?"

"Harry. Harry Styles."

\\\
authors note:
hey guys! I hope you like 'Coffee' so far! I hope someone is actually reading this! I'll try to update whenever I can! Enjoy!!