Chapter 1~ Introduction

Alex' s POV:
It was so cold outside. I don't understand how people live in New York. Don't get me wrong I love it here with Washingtons. They're probably the most amazing and loving people since...... anyway.
Probably not the best thing to think about before starting college but whatever.

I walked into the building of King's College like I was ready to face the world. I approached the front desk and saw a lady smiling at me.

¨ Hi hun, I'm guessing you're here to get registered by all your stuff right.¨ she said with a big smile on her face.

I chuckled and said ¨ Yeah it's that obvious isn't.¨

She said laughing and nodded.¨ What's your name dear.¨

¨Alexander Hamilton¨

¨Ok here you are.¨ She handed me a key and a stack of papers.

¨ So.... you have your simple schedule in the folder along with some information about your textbooks, classes, and clubs. Then you also have your key and your room number written inside. You will also have a tour guide who will show you around campus tomorrow but she'll show you to your dorm today so that it can get unpacked. Do you have any questions?¨ She smiled

¨ Surprisingly no. Thank you so so much.¨ I said

¨ Your welcome and I'm here anytime you need me.¨
¨ Ok.¨ I said and started walking back out of the building.
I sat down on a bench near the door to wait for my guide to come.
A girl in a yellow sweater and black jeans walked up to me. She had slightly longer than shoulder length brown-wavy hair into a half-up half-down.

"Hi! Are you Alexander ?" the girl who I'm guessing my tour guide says.

"Oh yeah that's me but you can call me Alex for short."

She smiled and nodded." I'm Peggy Schuyler, nice to meet you! So how's your first day at King's college so far."

"It's not that bad," I say.

"Ok, we should probably get you settled in your dorm so follow me."She said, "What's your dorm number?"

I open my packet and find the page with my dorm information on it."Um....1776."

Peggy turned to me and almost looked like she was about to scream."OMG! You're gonna love your roommate! He's my best friend in the entire world! He's so kind, and even though he acts tough he's a real softy and very caring you'll love em'."

We walked the rest of the way to the dorm talking about our majors and a bunch of random stuff. Peggy talked about her sister's. I can tell they're close. After we got to the dorm we exchanged phone numbers and she said she would text me later.

John's POV:
I was sitting on the couch on my phone when the door opened. I saw a short guy walking into the room. His hair was tied into a messy bun and was wearing a dark green sweatshirt, black jeans with black high top vans matching his pants. He trudged a dark blue suitcase behind him and had a black backpack on.

"Oh um hi I'm Alexander Hamilton... I'm guessing you're my roommate?" He said turning to look at me.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~•
A/N
Hi hi. This is probably soooo cringe rn but let's hope that my writing gets better as the book progresses 🤠. Anywayyyyyy if you have any plot ideas/ character ideas plz feel free to let me know and feel free to comment as well. Okie well that's it for now!
Bueeeeeeee 👋🏾
~ m. alise 💞✨