Chapter 2

A/N:
Hola humans welcome to the second chapter!! I realized that I like writing at like freakin 3am and it's lowkey a problem but whatever. Also leave a comment and say hiii. Ok now ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!

John's POV:

"Oh um hi I'm Alexander Hamilton... I'm guessing you're my roommate?" He said turning to look at me.

I was expected to have a new roommate again this year after yet another person decided they couldn't live with me anymore but I mean who could? I'm pretty messed up. I also still don't know why the administration keeps giving me a roommate, they're gonna eventually leave just as fast as they came.

I don't realize I haven't said anything since he got here more than 5 minutes ago till he says something to me.

"Do you talk, at all or....." he questioned.

I gave him a weird look and replied, "Why the hell wouldn't I be able to speak?"

"Well I mean you never know you could've been mute. Selectively or not." He shrugged and walked over to the empty bed in the other room.

This Alexander kid seems interesting. He doesn't look like he came with that much stuff which is weird because you're moving into a dorm, I would wanna bring all that I could which I did.

While Alexander unpacked his stuff and put them on his side of the room I went back onto my phone. It was pretty quiet but that didn't last long because he decided to try and start a conversation.

Alexander walked over and sat down next to me.

"So... you gotta name?" he said.

Still looking down at my phone I responded. "Yeah. It's John, John Laurens ."

"Oh cool. That's cool," He responded awkwardly.

I could tell he knew I wasn't interested in having a conversation.

"Well, wha-" he started but I cut him off.

"Ok let's get this straight. I don't feel the need to talk to you right now. I didn't want a new roommate but here we are. So how about you leave me alone and go back to whatever the hell you were doing before.Ok." I said.

Alexander sat there in shock just staring at me like I killed his cat or something. I didn't do anything wrong. I just told him to you know, shut up and leave me alone. Nothing wrong with that.

" O-ok," he stuttered and walked over to his bed to finish unpacking his stuff.

Alex's POV:

Well, that was very unexpected. Peggy literally said he was one of the nicest people she's ever met. I guess he just doesn't like me.

If I'm being honest he looked nice. Especially his face. The guys gotta nice face.

Then again he might be in a bad mood today. Obviously. He probably just wasn't expecting a new roommate. Anyway I'm done unpacking so now what?

Third Person (a beautiful perspective ✨):

It seemed like at the right moment just as Alexander was about to sit down, Peggy had texted him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pegleg and Hamsandwiches messages:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mz.Peggles: Hiiiiiiiiiii

A.Hammy📚: Hola

Mz.Peggles: Sooo how do you like your roooommateeee!!

A.Hammy📚: um about that so..... if I'm being quite honest I don't think he likes me...

Mz.Peggles: WhAT WHY

Mz.Peggles: Did you do something

Mz.Peggles: Did you say something

Mz.Peggles: I swear Alex's if you said some I WILL HURT YOU

A.Hammy📚: No I didn't do anything and he's literally the one who told me to piss off

Mz.Peggles: oh sry about that... buttttttt I think you could get him to know him more tonight....

A.Hammy📚: ok what's tonight??

Mz.Peggles: my friends and I are hanging out tonight and you should come

A.Hammy📚: um are you sure I don't wanna intrude or anything...

Mz.Peggles: YESSSSSS! you need to make more friends other than me

Mz.Peggles: also the quicker the better and I'll be there to help ya

A.Hammy📚: ok if you say so

Mz.Peggles: OMG YESSSS. I'm also gonna text John too

A.Hammy📚: uh sure ok

Mz.Peggles: And I'll tell him how we met or whatever

Mz.Peggles: Were meeting around 11:00 at this bar John will probably show you were k
(Uh I have no idea what time people go to bars and it shows...)

A.Hammy📚: okie I'll see you then

Mz.Peggles: kk and plz try to be friends with johnnnn

A.Hammy📚: well see...