hisoka x gon

SIKE

this is actually hisoka x ging, enjou
enjoy*

it's like 4am and im listening to the muffin song dude i knee

"Gon?"

"GON?"

Hiscocka sighed. He's been searching for the young boy forever.

He doesn't exactly understand why the young boy avoids him so much, but he doesn't complain too much. He does like a game of hide and siek after all.

Inhaling an unhealthy ammount of oxygen or whatever i actually have no idea if that's right, for about five minutes.

"OOOooHHHhhhIOIOOHhhh GoooooOOOOOoooOOONnnnnN~~~~" HE YELLED OUT KOUDLY sorry i had capscock on Lmao capscock

Still, he got no response.

"Dude where is that motherfucker." He said as he left Gon's house.

"Uhm, who the faek is u?" Hisoka was interrupted while doing nothing, by a man that looked exactly like gon.

"oooo and who had you may be? 😏" He immediately started flirting with the hobo looking headass man.

"Uhm. That's none of your business, clown." The man retorted, making a tear roll down Hishertheirokas faces.

"I jus wanna be... dead LMAO" he said, making himself laugh with that brilliant quotereferencejoke whatever you want to call it.

The man eyed him suspiciously, and even though he was a bit weirded out by the clown man he felt weirdly attracted to him, as much as he wanted to deny it.

*Sigh* it was just like when he was with Tonpa.

Love at first sight.

"Do you want some of my cum?" Hisoka suddenly asked him, making Ging widen his left eye.

"A hat?" Ging shouted, not forgetting to do a gordon ramsay typa shi voice crack.

"I asked, do you want to tell me your name?" He smiled nicely at the shorter male.

"I-I'm G-Ging Freecss..." He shyly murmured, a blush spread across his cheeks, as he tucked some of his hair behind his ears.

"Nice to meet you G-Ging Freecss..., I'm Hisoka Moron! Morrow*, sorry lol rofl yolo"

"So what do you want?" G-Ging asked, looking at his feet shyly.

"I was going to look for Gon because I'm a pedophile and I want him to try and kill me while I sexually molest him, but my fans love me because I'm hot! Which I'm not! I look like a crusty poo tart!" He enthusiastically added with a wink, stepping closer to Ging.

Tracing his fingers on the ladders rosy cheeks, he leaned closer.

"But I think I just found my new prey." He smirked, taking Ging's hands, and leading him to his hotel room.

Later on, Hisoka died a heartwrecking death of the Small-Coarck-Syndrome, and Ging punched him in the face for it because Chrollo didn't get to eat him cüm.

the en d