I don't give second chances..

Zoya pushed the guy with her in ally and run fast as she could to escape from him ..
That guy stood up and swearing her he too start chasing her .   She mingle in the crowd of street people but didn't stop running  , she look behind her and saw that guy still following her  but if he catch her she'll surely be dead so to save herself she enter in a posh club and now some bouncers too following her .

A lavish club interior came in her sight and many people dancing on floor while some 'enjoying' with drinks on leather seating couches and chairs but the best thing about this club is it's dim red lighting her with laser blue+green lights which means she can escape from here without being notice .

She look back but couldn't really find that guy in this darkness which means it's time to leave this place .
She turn to go but collide with a tall guy and the drink in his hand spill on both of them  , Zoya say in urgency to him  ' move away Mr.'  but he held her hand asking in husky voice ' you wasted my drink now you have to pay for this' .
She frown at this and is about to push him  but that moron rush to her yanking her arm try to drag her with him .,  So she pull Romeo's hair to free herself but instead Romeo pushed her with full force and Zoya fall on floor muttering a quick curse to romeo .

Romeo is about to punch her instead he got a hard punch on his face and his lip start to bleed .

Zoya is shock to see this but she has to run so she again try to escape from here but bouncers come to take her away from club .

Zoya say to bouncers ' I'm leaving okay just don't touch me' .
Manger ordered bouncers to take her away but Aditya( tall guy😌) show his hand to stop them and order manger to take romeo out of club to which he protest and say  ' you don't understand this girl steal my wallet she's a ####'  Aditya ignore him completely and look at Zoya ask her ' do you really rob him ?' 
Zoya nods in no say in her defence ' I didn't steal his wallet I just take some important papers from his hand which he took out from police station and he was threatening me with those and I just—-'  but Aditya took out his hand for her and say  ' If you want to get out of this mess come with' .  She is hesitant to accept his offer but he quickly say ' I don't give second chance to people'  and hearing it she held his hand and leave with him from there ..

Aditya took her to his room which is in same club on first floor , they enter in and he ask her to take bath till he finish his important meeting when she's done knock on door twice and remember don't think about escaping cause one there is no way of it and second she accept his offer so from now on she's his purchased lover .

She roll her eyes and go to take bath and Aditya lock the bathroom door meanwhile he talk with his men about his 'business' ...

Zoya done with her bath and wore back her clothes she look herself in mirror and take a deep breath thinking about the newly title she got but if she not agree to this she'll be in jail too or worse maybe and compare to that this deal will give her money which she use to free him hmmmmm...

She knock twice on door and lock is open by Aditya who is standing in his jeans only his upper body is visible to Zoya's eyes and he is hot she thought  . He told her to undress while looking at her intensely  , she with lots of thoughts in her head start removing her dress under his hungry gaze  and the moment her clothes on floor Aditya pull her in his arms kissing her madly .
She too start to response to the kiss after two-three seconds and both fighting with their tongues in each other mouths  , he broke their kiss and instantly pick her up in his arms taking her to bed . On bed he quickly remove his jeans with his briefs and hover on her delicate body showering open mouth kisses on her  , he suck on her blossoms gaining a rough moan from her and that's fired up his desire more  as he put his junior on her entrance and caught her lips in one more hungry kiss while entering in her , they make out with each other with lust and desire in them ...

After their hot make out  Zoya stood up to go to bathroom when Aditya ask her  ' what's your name ?'

'Zoya'  she replied.

'So Zoya in morning you go to your house and take whatever you want from there and come to my house. My man will accompany you'  Aditya say and took his drink .

'But that—-'  she is about to say no but he say  ' don't worry I'll pay for that too but you'll stay with me only' .

Zoya gulps cause if he finds out why she agreed to this deal he surely kill her .....