007 The Plan II

07 The Plan II

He looked at his phone and saw the time it was 4 AM. Normally it's the time for him to prepare for work, but this time it's different, for the first time since he starts working he is going to miss his work.

Nevertheless, he still gets ready; he doesn't want his sisters to notice anything at least not yet.

He took a bath and checked his ring on his mind. He saw the paper currency factory machine continuing to print money non-stop. He grinned, a few hours ago after getting the ring he learned that he can still use the paper currency factory inside the ring.

He immediately runs back to the basement to retrieve the type 1 currency factory machine.

Today he plans to go to the market to notify the shop owner that he is quitting...

In front of the shop, he calls the old man.

"Arc, what are you still doing here? The work has already begun..." said the old man.

"Old man, I'm quitting!" Arc said.

"Huh!, why;? I thought you needed money?"

"I do, but my body can't handle it anymore, I'm suffering from a serious back issue."

He said, looking depressed. That was the excuse he came up with after thinking over and over again...

Haiis, the old man looked at him with pity in his eyes. It's not the first time someone said something like this, in fact, it's too common. Every year 1or 2 of his workers were forced to quit because of these kinds of related issues.

"I see, sorry kid, it's part of the work." said the old man looking quite sad.

"I know, thanks for taking care of me."

In fairness, although the work is hard, the old man always gives him what he deserves. He never took advantage of him he even helps him a few times by giving him extra money.

"What's your plan now, kid?"

"Well, what can I do? But to look for a job that allows me to work with my current body."

"Well, good luck, kid, I mean it."

"Thanks, old man."

After saying goodbye, he left.

The old man looks at the disappearing Arc and shakes his head.

His next destination is the factory. There's no need to go to the construction site since it's only a part-time job. Whether he works or not doesn't matter to the construction site...

"What! You can't quit!. I have no one to replace you at the moment." Said the factory owner. 

"It's not like I want to quit, but my doctor says if I keep working in this kind of environment, my damaged lungs will end up as cancer. You know I can't afford to have that, there's so much riding on my shoulders!"

"fuck!" what more can he say?

Don't worry about getting cancer? As much as he wants to keep the boy, he can't. He took advantage of the boy. After all, he knows he won't quit because he needs the job. But now that the boy gets lung damage because of the pollution in his factory. He was aware of it, of course, but fixing it takes a lot of money he doesn't want to spend.

"So, what's your plan now, brat?"

"My doctor said she would recommend me to a job, and she is an old family friend."

"f@#k! Fine, good luck! brat here's your last paycheck, I added a little more. Treat it like a severance pay!"

"Thanks, boss."