020 Fame

20 Fame

For four hours, he cooked the dishes, Dianna and Tiffa offered to help, but he refused, he wants to do this by himself it was his way of paying back for everything the four did for him. Even though he knows that Tiffa and the rest don't expect anything in return.. he still felt a little guilty about it, so he didn't accept their offer to help.

And besides, He enjoys cooking. back then cooking is his way to escape the burden he was carrying He forgets all that when he cooks.

"Hmm smells good, big sis Tiffa what do you think big bro is cooking? Said, Amy.

"I have no idea he chased us from the kitchen, but you're right, it smells good."

All of them gulp their saliva.

Grrrrrr, they all look in the direction of Wedge, they saw him scratching his head, and they all laugh at the same time they've been playing board games and video games for the past 4 hours while waiting for Arc to Finnish cooking.

"Alright, guys come over the food is ready"

All of them stood up and rushed to the kitchen when they got there, the table is full of food, and the smells are so good they all start drooling.

Arc saw their face and laugh,

"Alright wash your hands and pick a seat, alright let's eat..." Arc said with a smile...

They woke up from their stupor, rushed to the sink, and picked a seat at the table. Anne says a little grace and started eating.

"Big bro, your cooking is getting godly," said Amy.

"Yeah," said Anne with an agreeing nod,

"Boss your food is better than any restaurant I've been through.." said Tiffa,

"That's right, boss," said Diana.

As for Biggs and Wedge, they are busy stuffing their face with food, and the only regret they have is they only have two hands.

Arc laughs at the sight of them eating.

"By the way Anne, Amy we're moving house 3 days from now as soon as the school year ends...."

"eh, what?"

Anne and Amy look at him with a surprised look on their faces,

Tiffa and the rest kept quiet, they are not surprised since they already know about it.

They just continue eating, albeit a little slower, even Biggs and Wedge slow down their pace so that Arc can talk to his sister without distraction.

"Why are you guys so shocked I already talked about it to you two before..."

"I know, but we didn't think it will be this fast," said Anne,

"yeah" reply Amy

"well, the business is booming we got to take advantage of it so the closer we are at the center of the city the better, besides I want to be closer to Mom and Dad as soon as possible, that's why I hastened the procedure. I already have everything arrange we can move there anytime if you want to."

Anne looked at Amy and said, ok, we also want to be closer to Mom and Dad, but what about our things?

"Just bring few clothes we'll leave everything behind here beside it's not like we won't be back here again.. leave most of your things here so we can come back here any time we want.."

When Anne and Amy heard that all their worries disappeared.. because even though they know they were leaving soon, they are reluctant to leave this place, after all, it's their home, and a lot of their memories are attached to this place. So when they heard that they could come back here anytime they want they were relieved.