ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 6

Tw: Suicidal minds,

Shit! I'm a fucking asshole ! How could I hurt her even i didn't meant to.
I need to fix this asap!

[At Home]
I didn't talked in school with Billie because Saint said it's better to let her time and give her some space to think. I hope he is right.

I was only crying and thinking about Billie.

What is going to happen? Will she forgive me? Did i do something wrong?

I really don't know what to do but i will write her!
—————————————————-
SKYE: Are u mad?

BILLIE: You're literally asking me if I'm mad? Yeah I am

SKYE: I'm sorry! Come over and let's talk!!

BILLIE: I'm thinking about it

SKYE: I love you
Seen
——————————————————
I just layed in bed and cried my eyes swollen. Then someone knocked at my door without i even heard it.

Billie: "Hey"

It was Billie and i look like a piece of shit. She sat on my bed and i put my bun down so i look kinda all right. I wanted to say something but nothing came out of my mouth.

Billie: "I'm sorry"
Skye: „No I'm sorry! I shouldn't do that!"
We just sat there and looked down.
Skye: „Is it true what she said"
Billie: „Of course it's not!"
Skye: „But why would she say that?"
Billie: „Because she fucking loves you!"

What?! Maisy has a crush on me?!? I think I'm dreaming. She literally bullied me everyday. That can't be true!

Skye: „Never!"
Billie: „When you came she secretly talked with liam about you and she said to him that you're hot and she wants you"
Billie: „Luckily liam told me" she added

Skye: „So that's the cheating story?"
Billie: „Of course not! She was at a party without telling me and she fucked there a guy named Steven i think."
She said while whipping away her few tears.

Skye: „I'm sorry" i said while sitting closer to her to give her a hug.
Billie: „Well i don't care now but then i did"
Billie: „Now i have you" she said while looking me in my eyes. I leaned over to kiss her. It was a long kiss but i cut it off.

Skye: „So we're back together"
Billie kissed me soft on my lips and said „yes"

Billie stayed over for the night.
————————-
[ Wednesday ]
Billie left at 6 am so she could dress at her home and she comes back to pick me up for school.
I got ready and put on my outfit:

At 7:00 am someone knocked on the door

At 7:00 am someone knocked on the door. It is probably Billie so i opened the door but to my surprise it wasn't Billie.

It was Maisy.