Chapter 3

Fred and George were decked out in their Irish colors. Faces were painted green and white, silly little hats sat atop their heads (also green and white), scarves were adorned around their necks (surprisingly also green and white), they had Irish flags in their hands (you already know what colors they were).

Thankfully, they hadn't turned into giant cucumbers, there were still parts of them bland as could be. Including beige sweaters with dark brown zigzags near the top, the sweaters were buttoned up over plain brown shirts and tucked into a pair of cackies. Their red hair flew freely behind them. . .they truly did look Irish at this moment, peering over the railing of the walkway.

"Ah!" Fred hollered, pointing out at the Quidditch pitch. Everyone looked out to where his finger was pointed, they saw multiple players whizzing across the field on their brooms. 

"Ahoyyyyy!!" George cried, waving his little flag into the air. From where they found all of those Irish articles, no one would ever know, but found it -- they did.

Ron had little red things drawn onto his cheeks, Bri couldn't make out what they were, but she did know that he and Ginny were big fans of the Bulgarian team, who just so happened to be playing against the Irish in this particular match.

Hermione, Harry, and Bri all pulled their jackets and sweaters closer as a thick, wafting breeze pushed behind the seats, where all of them were walking happily.

Bri looked down, trying to see how high up they were. They had walked a good, long ways. She had guessed they had really high seats, which she was thrilled about. As her mind tumbled with thoughts, a horrible, horrible sight caught her eye.

"Ah, fudge monkies," she whispered to herself, clenching her fists tightly to her sides. Whizzing her head back around, she swallowed. 

Ron, who had overheard her, leaned to her ear and with a grin said, "Man, Bri, watch your language. . .there's kids around."

She looked over at him and made a face, pointing over the edge at two men walking below them, "Look down."

It was now his turn to make a face - a confused one to be exact. Walking a little closer to the edge, he peered over the railing--

"Fudge monkies was right," he grumbled, hurriedly walking back over to her. He practically hid behind her, breathing heavily in her ear. 

Soon enough, they met the very thing they were fudge-monkeying about.

Harry and Hermione saw him next, sighing and mumbling under their breath as they rolled their eyes to the very back of their heads. 

"Ah, fancy seeing you here," a the voice smirked. He held his head higher than the rest, his bright-blond hair was neatly gelled, his chest was puffed, his shoulders were held back tightly, and his body was adorned in an extremely unnecessary black suit as he strutted to a stop.

Bri rolled her eyes as he glared up at them all. She was embarrassed to share the same hair as him. . .and the same blood as him.

"Cousin," he smiled sarcastically, "-so delightful to see you congregating with the Weasley's." He forced his hands deep into his pockets, allowing the flaps of the suit to fly behind him. To Bri, he looked like a blond-headed bat with a greedy mind and an angry accent.

Bri rolled her eyes, catching sight of her uncle following closely behind him, "I see you're still more of a daddy's boy, Malfoy."

Draco scoffed.

"My 'daddy's' been paying for you to stay alive ever since you've been an infant-" he barked back, "-half-witted father of yours couldn't even stay long enough, could he?"