Chapter 6

Draco opened the door to Mcgonagall's classroom. "You wanted to see me professor?"

Professor McGonagall glared at him over her spectacles. She was sitting at her desk

"Why yes, Mr. Malfoy, please take a seat."

Draco sauntered up the aisle and fell into a chair at the front of the classroom. He didn't miss the eye roll McGonagall gave him.

"Well?" he barked at the professor. "What is it?"

"Mr. Malfoy," she snapped. "You will not speak to me this way. Even if you do not respect me, you will pretend to."

Draco didn't respond, but he tried to keep the disgust off of his face.

"Your attempt at respect is as poor as your mark in transfiguration. Tell me, Mr. Malfoy. Where are the last three assignments?"

Draco shrugged. "Not with you, I assume."

She ignored him. "Is Ms. Granger not tutoring you anymore?"

"Nope." Draco popped the p.

"Well, I cannot blame her. Dealing with you more than she has to must be absolutely insufferable."

"Aren't you not supposed to not be rude to students?"

"Are you not supposed to hand in your assignments?"

Draco paused for a moment. Then he smirked. "Alright, McGonagall. I'll get you those assignments. Now excuse me, the Hogsmeade trip is today, and I have business there."

Mcgonagall laughed. It was quite an unnerving sound.

"Oh no Mr. Malfoy, I do not think you understand how it works. You don't hand in assignments, you do not get to go to Hogsmeade. You will be staying here."

Draco's jaw dropped. "You can't do that."

McGonagall waved her wand. "I believe I just did."

"You have no control over me," he snapped. He stood up from his chair and stormed to the back of the class. He pushed the door, but it wouldn't open.

"I do have control over you, Mr. Malfoy. You will remain in here for the day. Any more attempts to leave will result in myself taking 50 points away from Slytherin. You can do those assignments now." Draco could almost hear the smirk on her face

Draco almost screamed in frustration. Did that sour bitch not understand how important his presence in Hogsmeade was today? His plan was going into action, he needed to be there to see it through....

But then he remembered. Madam Rosmerta. She had her orders, and she was under the Imperius Curse. He didn't have to be there. The job would be done, and he would get all the credit. Draco relaxed.

He fell into a seat in the classroom. Parchment and ink appeared in front of him. He grabbed them as venomously as a person can grab parchment.

"Bitch," Draco muttered.

"Oh Mr. Malfoy," McGonagall called from the front of the room. "Maybe no one taught you this, but a bitch is a female dog. My animagus is a female cat, not dog, and that makes me a queen."

Well fuck you queenie.

A few hours passed as Draco stayed in the classroom. He wrote some bullshit about Transfigurative properties, but his mind was elsewhere. If he wasn't mistaken, the Hogsmeade trip should be ending soon. That means he plan was about to work out.

"Well Mr. Malfoy," McGonagall started. "That seems like enough work for now. However, if you do not hand in those assignments for Monday, there will be consequences."