𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆

I 021

I 021. I

𝑾𝒂𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑽𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔

❝ mall ❞

     SHE WASN'T A FAN OF SHOPPING. Never had been, really. Ariadne preferred to just wear jeans and a few old graphic tees, along with stealing a fair amount of Percy's hoodies. She wasn't picky.

But of course, Sally insisted that it was okay to spend a little more for herself. The girl had been confident that she did not need anymore cloths. But from the sight of her very vacant closet and practically empty dresser drawers, she had been defeated and dragged to Paul's now fixed Prius.

Before his car had been imprinted with Blackjack's hoof prints, and the man had been a bit disappointed that he had to get his car foxed. Ariadne quite liked how excited and open he was to their odd heritage and world.

Ariadne flopped onto Percy's bed, grabbing into his pillow. Sally had told her that they would be leaving in ten, and that left time for the girl to moan and complain about how much she hated shopping, which she was sure Aphrodite would hit her for.

It wasn't that she didn't like to find new clothes, but the process of getting up and trying stuff on bored her. Her ADHD always had something else for her to do and shopping just wasn't a huge priority on her disorganized checklist.

A body crushed hers against the mattress, and she screeched when they kept moving.

"Percy!" Ariadne cried to her boyfriend. "What are you doing?"

Percy finally settled down. He tucked his head into her neck and muttered, "Laying down."

"On top of me?"

He hummed. She sighed heavily, and she jolted her body to the left, making Percy slip off and hit the wall. She laughed as he mumbled something incoherent under this breath with a glare.

Ariadne sighed heavily. She flipped her body, hanging upside down with her hair touching the floor. She was bored.

"What's wrong?" he asked, noticing his girlfriend's look. Percy laid next to her, giving her a side eye.

"I have to go shopping," Ariadne told him. "Which I really, really don't want to do."

Percy smiled. "Come on, it may be fun. You and my mom can bond a little."

A smirk grew on her face. "Yeah. And I'll have her tell stories of when you were younger. Like, maybe your first words—"