{"My Pet~"} Kyouhaba part 1

Heavy NSFW
-rare pair, I've never seen a smut/ lemon for theses two. (If you have let me know the name of the name it I wanna read it 😏)

Yahaba POV

Kyoutani was going to be home alone tonight and told me to how wait at his while he went to the shop. I let myself and made sure no one was home before heading to his bedroom.

I opened my bag pulling out red rope and some other stuff. I smirked

Time skip~~~~

No ones POV

Eventually Kyoutani arrived back at his house, he opened the door and walked in closing the door behind him. He raised an eyebrow noticing Yahaba wasn't in the front room waiting for him. He shrugs off and went into the kitchen. He placed the two bags of food he was holding on the kitchen worktop and started to unpack the ideas.

After a few minutes he heard a moan coming from upstairs, confused he stopped what he was doing and made his way to up stairs.

He walked towards his room in confusion noticing how the door was slightly open. He peaked in. He eyes widened he gently pushed to door open trying not to make any noise.

He grabbed a remote which was on the bed. Yahaba was sitting facing the window (The curtains are closed) kyoutani grinned as he watched Yahaba moan, he notice two Yahabas hands were tied behind his back with red rope. One of his hands were in a fist and the other one was thrusting a dildo in his entrance.

Now finally releasing what the remote did kyoutani pushed down on of the bottoms on the remote and moved it forwards Yahaba basically screamed, he was not really for the speed to change so quickly. His eyes widened as he turned his head around slowly. One of Kyoutani made their way around the other boys next forcing him down onto the bed;

"You enjoy getting fucked by a toy how than me huh?"

Yahaba moaned in response causing kyoutani to turn off the toy
"Ngh~, k-kyoutani your hand ngh~ c-choking me
I-is turning m-me on, ngh~~" Yahaba finally spoke

"I almost forgot you like it rough, now do enlighten me on all the fun your having", kyoutani placed on of his knees on the other boys harden member receiving moans

"Kyoutani p-please f-fuck me r-raw"

"Like I was gonna be nice to your sorry ass anyways"

"C-call me w-what you n-normally do, ngh~"

"What a slut?"

"Y-yes"

"As you wish", kyoutani removed his arm from Yahaba neck and took off his clothes. He licked his lips as he looked down at Yahaba eyeing every inch of his body

"Do you pefer this fucking toy to do MY job huh?"

"N-no please take it o-out and fuck me"

Lust filled kyoutani eyes as he removed the toy. He dropped down next to his bed and ran his tongue over Yahaba's entrance. Me stuck his tongue in and moaned it around receiving load moans off Yahaba. He did his for awhile until he heard Yahaba say he was about to cum.

Not wanting to let the boy get away with it so easy, he removed his tongue and opened the draw beside his bed pulling out a 'special' ring. He place the ring around Yahaba's dick with a smirk;
"Punishment time"

He aligned himself with the other boys entrance and thrusting in not wasting anytime. He grabbed ahold of Yahaba neck again receiving loud moans. He leaned down to bit on Yahaba's fresh skin. He left teeth marks, detailed ones all over Yahaba's torso. He bit down on one of Yahaba's nipples feeling the over boy arch his back. He ran his tongue across his nipples then pulled away.

"I have an idea since you like being choked so much slut, let me put a collar around your next then I can pull the leash went ever your being bad pet~"

Part 1 😳😳😳

I don't think you are ready for part 2