CHAPTER 1✔

The sound of birds chirping outside the window can be heard clearly. A beautiful girl with raven hair is asleep on her bed hugging the pooh stuff-toy. 

A pair of handsome twins with the same raven hair make their way to the sleeping  girl's bed with a glass of water in each hand

They whisper to each other "Should we do this ? " and the other twin whispers back "I don't know but make it fun" the twin who spoke first makes an ok sign with his fingers.(👌)

The twins look a few years older than the girl who is sleeping. The 2 boys called out "Lolo " and shook her shoulders a bit. As the girl starts to stir from her sleep. 

She opens her eyes just a bit when she feels a cold sensation all over her body. She gets up from her half asleep state and looks around for the source of the water.

She finds the twins looking sheepishly at her with 2 empty glasses of water in each of their hands. "Aaaaaaaaa...." she screams on top her voice. "What the hell??" asks the now drenched girl. Her brown doe-like eyes wide open staring in horror at her brothers.

There are 2 pairs of foot steps that run into the room. "Wow. What happened to you? " asks the first pair of footsteps from a women looking like she is in her late 30s with long brown hair that reaches the waist with blue eyes just like the twins. The second pair of legs stands at the door looking shocked at the scene in front of him. He has black hair and the same brown eyes as his daughter.

"Mom. We were trying to give our dear sis a nice morning wake" the twins said together.

The girl who looks about 16 looks at the two boys with disbelief before mumbling "You big monkey's" loud enough for everyone in the room to hear.

"We just wanted to wish you in a different way Lolo" the twins say looking like lost puppies.

"You do know that you are older than me right" Lolita(Lolo) said as she made her way to the bathroom.

"Ya so what, you will still always be a small chipmunk to us and we will always do this" the boys say together. "God" the Lolita groans as she shuts the door to have a shower.

Her room is empty by the time she comes out. but she hears her parents scolding her brothers. She walks to her wardrobe after she dries herself, and wears a Denim shorts and a crop top and a pair of white shoes.

 She walks to her wardrobe after she dries herself, and wears a Denim shorts and a crop top and a pair of white shoes