CHAPTER 2 ✔✔

Lolita POV

 As I walk down the stairs towards the dining table I see my mom putting pancakes on 5 plates. Once they sense my presence my mom turns to the twins and says in a stern voice "Aiden, Ethan"

They huffed and turned around to face me "We are sorry" they said with an exaugurated facial expression. Honestly it is weird sometimes how they do everything the same way. But you get used to it after staying with them for 15+ years.

"Why in the world would you do that in the first place ?" My dad asks with a pointed look directed to the boys sitting with their heads down. "Cause.....it's fun" Ethan says with a shrug.

"Whatever" I say and sit next to my dad. "Papa" I smile as i kiss his cheek  he smiles back at me. iIthink between me and my brothers i am my dads favorite, (but don't tell this to them its a secret between us 😉)

I would say Aiden is the sweeter one out of the twins. he is more like caramel and Ethan is more like dark chocolate.

"So............"I was interrupted from my thoughts by Ethan "What is your plan for this weekend" 

"I plan on going to a party with Elena and Seth on Saturday and i have plans on having a sleepover at Elena's house " I can already imagine us snuggling into the bed while watching despicable me.

Elena and Seth have known me from when we were in dippers. I would say that they have a lot in common, they both are boy crazy and both of them like shopping i might be the odd one out, but we are inseparable. 

"Hmmmm you do know that it is your birthday so you have to spend some time with us as well" Aiden pouts. "Ooooo that to bad" I pout back.

"You have to plane for me and not the other way around" I say in my duh voice.

_______

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE:)

AND SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER.