Baby Girl

Makotos pov

I anxiously waited in the hospital waiting room. I was worried for my wife and my unborn child as I usually am during the labour process. I just wish I could do more to help her through the pain. I really feel useless during these times.

At least shuichi and jim are at their auntie komarus so they don't have to be  around for this.

After a couple of agonising hours the doctor came out.

"Well its all over. Would you like to see your wife and child?"

I nodded and walked in. Kyoko lay in bed looking weak. On his chest lay our newborn daughter. I couldn't believe it. I have a baby girl!

I took her hand and gently squeezed it. "are you feeling alright babe?"

"it hurts but I'll live" she smiled weakly at me "as for the baby's name is it ok if we call her nikita? I know it's a strange name but-"

"it's perfect" I said kissing her head.

"say where are the kids?" as soon as he asked that komaru came bursting in with our children.

"oh guys your child is beautiful! Not as beautiful as my kid though!" oh yeah komaru has a little boy named token. She compared him with Jim and now she's doing the same thing with nikita. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Komaru always has been very competitive.

"hehe thanks komaru. Kids come meet your little sister nikita."

"hi baby" Jim said.

"hey nikita" shuichi said giving her a kiss on the head.

"aww you kids are so cute!" kyoko smiled.

We sat there there for the next few hours admiring our new family member.