So, My Dad's A Guinea Pig?

Chapter 2: (Set towards the end of Episode 3)
Also, I'm new when writing fight scenes...

"Lightning Storm! Ranger Form! Ha!"

Just as the monster tried to hit them, I brought out my lightning bow to block him. "Hey there, you guys look like you need some assistance!"

"Huh? Another ranger?!" That threw him off for just long enough so then I kicked him in the abdomen.

The monster was getting annoyed that I kept on dodging his punches but all I did was smirk at him under my helmet.

Once I tired him out I decided to finish him off. I notched one of my arrows onto my bow. "Lightning Arrow Strike!" I released the string.

The arrow hit the monster straight in the chest, and I watched as he fell to the concrete ground defeated. Huh, that was kinda easy!

The other rangers ran over to me as soon as the monster exploded.

"Woah, that was so cool!" "Thanks for the help." "Finally, another girl on the team."

I lightly laughed at the statements I was being bombarded with. Just as I was about to respond to them all, the monster that we had just defeated had brought back to life. But, bigger.

"I don't think I can beat him like that..." I whispered. I don't have my zord yet, sadly.

"Don't worry! We'll take it from here." The red ranger reassured me. I nodded at him in thanks and the three of them ran off to go defeat it.

*Skip Zord Battle*

The rangers ran back over to me once the battle was over. "If you don't mind, who are you?" Blue asked.

"Um, I prefer not to reveal who I am in a public place." I reminded them. I could basically see them mentally face-palming themselves. They beckoned me to follow them into a secluded area.

We landed in front of a waterfall as they demorphed. I already knew that Yellow was Dustin due to the fact that he wears yellow and had his Morpher on when we met. Blue was a gorgeous blonde with blue eyes. And Red was a dark-skinned male with dark hair.

We walked through the waterfall and headed down a dark corridor. Ooh, spooky. We walked into a room filled with some computers and scrolls.

In the center of the room, there was a table... With a guinea pig? Wearing fancy robes?

"Welcome Violet Ranger we have been expecting you." The guinea pig said. It can talk?!

"Oh, um, yes. It's nice to meet you all." I was a little confused about how a GUINEA PIG was talking.

"Lothor turned him into a guinea pig when the wind academy was attacked," Blue explained. I nodded in understanding.

"You can demorph now. We are going to work as a team anyway. So might as well get to know each other." A boy said as he walked into the room. Cam.

As I demorphed Dustin gasped. "Isla?" I waved shyly at him. "Hey, Dustin."

"You know her?" Red and Blue asked looking at him in confusion. I need to find out their names later. "Yeah! I met her at Storm Chargers!"

"Isla?" The guinea pig asked. "Yes?" "You have grown so much since the last time I saw you..."

I realized. "DAD?!" I exclaimed looking down at him. He nodded. I was not expecting to meet my dad after all these years as a guinea pig.

"Dad?" Everyone around us asked. "Yeah, he sent me away to the lightning academy after my mother died," I explained.

"So you're the missing sister I hear Dad mutter to himself sometimes... " I turned to look at Cam. I shyly nodded, still nervous about all the introductions.

"Nice to meet you." I reached my hand to shake. He accepted it still. I knew we were going to be a little awkward when we first met. It's not like-

Next thing I know he grabbed me into a hug. I hesitantly returned it. He pulled back to look at me. "Nice to know you're alive." He smiled softly.

Still a little shocked about the hug, I turned around to look at the other rangers. "I still don't know your names," I said pointing at Red and Blue.

"I'm Shane." Red introduced. "I'm Tori," Blue said as she kindly smiled at me. I shook their hands.

"Welcome home Isla. And welcome to the team." I turned to look at my Dad. I smiled happily at the team/family around me.

"I never got to completely introduce myself. I'm Isla Watanabe. The last living Lightning Academy student. And I'm glad to join the team. Also, Shane, I heard you skate?"

"Yeah, I do! Do you?" He asked excitedly.

"I don't use a skateboard. I roller skate. But I still like to hang around skate parks." I explained.

"We could go today. Can we, Sensei?" Shane asked.

"Yes, Shane. You're all free to go. Just don't forget about training tomorrow morning."

"Can we bring Cam?" I asked. The said boy turned to look at me in shock. "You want me to come with you?"

"Well duh. You're my brother. I want to spend time with you. I mean, we just met for the first time after 15 years." I clarified.

Cam looked over at Dad. He nodded. "It will be good for you two to bond. Just be careful."

We soon left Ninja Ops and started to head towards the skate park. I stopped by at Storm Chargers to grab my things Kelly had watched for me. I quickly thanked her and turned around to walk towards the door when I suddenly ran into someone.

"Oh, sorry." I apologized to the person I ran into. I looked up to see a guy with tanned skin and long dark brown hair.

He smiled at me. "No worries. I should watch where I'm walking."

"It's fine. No harm done. I'm Isla." I greeted.

"I'm Zack. Sorry, I have to get going. See ya around Isla."  I bid him goodbye and walked out of the door to see the group waiting for me.

"Lead the way!"

*Time Skip to the Skate Park*

I sat down on the bench with Shane to put on my pads and skates while he put on his gear.

"How long have you been roller skating for?" Cam asked

"About 5-6 years now. Sensei Beifong got me a pair of skates when I was like, 9. When I had free time, I put them on and skated around the nearby park." I finished tying my laces and stood up.

As Dustin handed me my helmet he asked, "Are you sure you'll be comfortable skating around on those clothes, Isla?" I was still wearing my blouse and jeans from earlier.

I playfully scoffed and waved him off, "Of course I'll be fine. My jeans are pretty stretchy anyways. Besides, I'm not afraid to get dirty."

I clipped my helmet on and started to glide on the sidewalk. I smiled as I started to skate backwards around them. I stopped right in front of them.

"So, what tricks do you guys want to see?"

~~~~~~~~

AN: Second chapter is done! You're going to meet Blake, Hunter, and Beck next chapter. Sorry, I didn't update last week. It was Thanksgiving so yeah. Peace out!