They made it safe and sound!

Ooh kill 'em!! This is takes place on yours and Ty's honeymoon! It's finally done! Sorry, my family is literally being some butts and I've been sick but im back and better then ever with another chapter!
--------///////------//////------/////
Your pov

"So we are here, my love" Ty said snaking his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my head, "yes Tyty... We are. led go to the hotel before even do anything else." I said, pushing back up the sunglasses I'm wearing. (I forgot where they were gonna go... so I changed it that they are going to go to Florida instead..) when we got to the hotel Ty went to go and check us in, so I went and sat on the couch. I was texting Raven on my phone when this guy came up to me. "hey there, my names Jaime, and your name is?" "...Bella" I quickly thought of a fake name. "well, Bella... would you like to hang out sometime? Maybe go see a movie... Go out for dinner... hangout on the beach.." "All those options sound really cool! Just one question." "what is it?" "Can my "6 foot,(I don't know how tall he is..) parkour and pvp master, leader of dead army, husband come with us?" I asked innocently. the guy fell silent. Ty just came up behind me and grabbed my hand while chuckling. "nice one." was all he said while leading me to our rooms. when we opened the door we saw...